for Gibbs Christmas Memory

Love this!
8/3/2018 c1 39magensby
Aw how sweet.
9/9/2017 c1 81forcverandalways
This is really good and I cried at the end. Really really good job xxoo
2/20/2017 c1 11590TheGeneral09
A nice, sentimental story. It could do with some formatting and proofreading, I won't lie. There's periods or question marks missing, and once or twice a period is where a question mark should be. Some of the dialogue can be a little hard to follow as a result of the proofreading issues. But, I gather enough of what is going on and was never entirely lost. It's a short story, but as I said, a nice one, showing a softer and warmer side to Gibbs, something he generally keeps well behind a stern, businesslike exterior. I'm glad to have been able to take the time to read and review two more of your stories, and I look forward to reading and reviewing the rest in the coming weeks and months.
8/23/2016 c1 61saye0036
Love that song...I like the thought of his family still alive. Great story.
7/18/2016 c1 110Dixie Dewdrop
What a sweet scene-
7/17/2016 c1 56Leigh59
Sad but beautiful. A wonderful memory to have. the ending is lovely.
7/7/2016 c1 Guest
I don't have a nice person t I really like it but it doesn't yet you don't know what you I don't think it's time for Eric it's the not too late for the next two weeks t I don't know why how I feel like I said don't think it's that simple as a that it yet to see to be a great little time I go back I have love it's the same thing over and over the last two days after he had was the only ubest is the only way I can see get to the see know how I touch have I ever have to do it all day tomorrow I have said dad. Not a bad fan and tie t I love don't have w to the point best thing about to ever play with the best new show up in my a get it to me that t to the point where you at all the best way. Sisters in a row of my friends to the point gym today I don't was have you seen my baby sister and her friend family husband was the only best first person to person really want to some a bunch a great way for to I don't have a nice person but it doesn't work for a while ago I don't was have to be the a good lot team is not the an amazing day and time to be the best same thing
4/2/2016 c1 13Sitting Ducki
LOL What's with little kids and hippos for Christmas. I never did but my niece and nephew did. Then my niece grew up and my nephew decided he wanted a white tiger. We live in Arizona no where we can put a tiger but he thought he'd get some neighbors to help him lol. I have to write that into a story lol.
3/18/2016 c1 4A born light
lovely, i really feel sorry for Gibbs' loss :( loved your story
10/28/2015 c1 7ThePeachyMonkey
That was very, VERY sweet! I teared up a bit reading it. 3
8/4/2015 c1 Singing Silverwings
So very sweet!
5/10/2014 c1 42moms5thchild
We had that song on an old 78rpm record when I was a kid. I think my Dad was ecstatic when the old portable record player died and we couldn't play it anymore. Still, it makes me think of Christmases in the 60's and my family when we were young (all seven of us).

This story was so sweet and heart tugging I had to tug back.

Mom
1/3/2014 c1 ladyaloysius
Very lovely!
12/30/2013 c1 3Theresa F
So sweet... Brought a tear to my eye!
18 Page 1 2 Next »