for my salvation, he's not anything

6/2 c1 Guest
OOOOOH HECK
this was so intense and well written! They're exactly reckless enough to risk it all
11/16/2018 c1 asshole69
Ooh, I am so in love with this. I've never really thought of Katara being the one to be kept grounded, but I can see where that comes from, given just how strongly she experiences emotions. Then there's Zuko, who's also a strong feeler but kind of mellowed out as the series progressed. I dunno, it's just cool, and the fact that they just ran off, ready to destroy everything they fought to build, was just all kinds of bittersweet. I LOVE IT.
12/26/2014 c1 avatarfan82
So beautiful. Why are you so good at writing for these two? Ugh, I adore this oneshot. Amazing job!
12/4/2014 c1 85babyvfan
Love. That's all I can say. I love.

Nice job
4/10/2014 c1 chasingVans
Amazing. This has to continue.
3/9/2014 c1 6CutieSOS
liked alot
12/31/2013 c1 26rxs.isawesome.dctp
*sighs* despite my humongus blunder, I have to say, you have wonderful writing skills, more specifically, you break my heart with all this zutara overload *.*
Thank you!
and keep it up
12/25/2013 c1 storyoftheunknownfangirl
Well that's fantastic. I love this.
12/25/2013 c1 30vivafiction
I THINK I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED but my brain is not letting me process it and i just. why. what. omfg. i'm still so happy i got a gift and just flailing internally sdjklfs
12/25/2013 c1 51DistantStorm
Ahhhhhhhh. Merry Christmas! Also, I think this would be an epic story to continue, should you ever want to. I could only imagine the possibilities! I love your style.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service