for where dwell the quiet things

11/10/2019 c1 19oakleaf
Love this idea! I loved the line "I have four PhD's, Zuko, I am the farthest thing from stupid" - it's just the right amount of chaos and so perfectly Katara. The Melding and just accepting that they have to get married now - such a wonderfully sweet relationship you've sketched between the two.
4/25/2015 c1 7Elen-Di
So much Zutara love 3 3 3
8/20/2014 c1 JazmineKiller
Awesome (:
6/28/2014 c1 xxLilyBee
Ok, so I'm in one of those phases where I'm kind of desperate for some Zutara fanfics and this was absolutely fantastic. I love Pacific Rim and I absolutely adore Zutara so just the fact that you combined these two is great, but the way you wrote this story is just amazing. So much feels. Great job!
3/22/2014 c1 flirting
i'm in tears bc pacrim scientist zutara, thanks a lot (thanks FOR NOTHING) oh my god they're so well written, this whole thing is so well written, so good job for being a master with ideas and words!
2/20/2014 c1 Flip Ants
Why are there only five reviews for this wonderful gem?
12/31/2013 c1 26rxs.isawesome.dctp
jakfjdfdsf
No. Words

except maybe I hate you why are you so good, les stop giving me feels, and the like :P
late review I know. but meh, life is life...we can't avoid it.
I love zutara as much as sasusaku...and you...you are so killing me ORZ
12/26/2013 c1 Anyomous
I have to say it. WOW. I never thought that Pacific Rim could be mixed with Avatar and you did it so well. Congrats. Love the drift! Am I the only one who thought that it was too cool for that movie?
12/25/2013 c1 1Lost Soul Here
I AM ONLY TEARS RN

i hate you for crushing my heart and soul but i also love you so much for writing this i love it so much thank you bb i am emotional 3
12/25/2013 c1 30vivafiction
best thing in the entire world everyone can go home now.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service