for New Devil of The Gremory House

5/18 c23 thegrison
It is an ok story overall however parts of it are kinda stupid. Chakra networks would heal back as any other area of the body. Naruto would heal back quickly and no the gap does not have other energys but it takes away enrgy and life force. A few other errors but writers choice on those things. Just hurts the story though.
5/8 c48 Ace805
I’m going to guess sasuke was sent to a dxd universe afterlife after he died and that’s why he’s here
5/5 c18 1LordZarcon
Oooh shit~
5/5 c13 LordZarcon
Wait, so I'm guessing the person who kicked him out of the gap was ophis. So either canon as changed and she has not been kicked out/left to find help to kick red out or in the months where naruto was in a coma she left.
5/1 c48 2Luke Schnee
Of the crossover stories that I've seen of DxD and Naruto, this has to be one of my favorites alongside Devil Ninja. I love how you're having the Biju take part in this story, and how you have Naruto actually take on real challenges in fights instead of being overpowered. Good job on this story, and I can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring!
5/1 c15 Trife
Light blades are supposed to be hyper lethal to devils on a normal basis let alone the power behind light based weapons from a 10 winged fallen angel. By all rights, they should all be dead from being impaled especially Naruto.

Other than that it was a really good fight.

Trife
5/1 c8 Trife
There we go, some actual Naruto moves! I enjoyed the fight though and it will be interesting to see the fallout because of what was seen in this chapter.

Trife
5/1 c7 Trife
Ah, so that's what happened. You nerfed Naruto into the ground, that makes this much less interesting. I was hoping it was just him holding back for some stupid reason or just an OC that you made after Naruto. This is worse but hopefully it will get better.
5/1 c1 Trife
Naruto only took 1 with all the power he has? That's honestly a surprise
4/28 c1 Guest
Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon
4/27 c15 FanFictionman43
You lost me here.
4/27 c48 Guest
Me conmovió Sairloarg junto con su Madre, espero que también pueda despertar como lo hizo en el cannon.
No me esperaba la aparición de Sasuke junto con...
Zetsu?
Pero me estoy poniendo nervioso, si no me falla la memoria en esta historia Naruto y Sasuke no tuvieron su batalla final por decidir quién sería Hokage. Eso significa que Sasuke aún planea seguir con la voluntad de "Indra"?
4/26 c48 8Quathis
Well, that took an odd turn. Good for Naruto to talk more about his past. Especially when apparently someone from his old world came to visit, maybe Sasuke? and/or one of the villains. Good mystery there, you've got me wondering who is there. Looking forward to the reveal. And the fight, that should be awesome as well. Until next time.
4/24 c48 Spellbat
So there is another man from the Elemental Nations here, and for some reason, he is with Indra. And he knows that Naruto is the transmutation of Asura. And that the crow-turned crab was someone who both Naruto and the man had to fight against to win... Is that Sasuke and Madara?
4/22 c48 midnightscar17