for New Devil of The Gremory House

12/26/2021 c46 Guest
wow, this kuroka is an annoying bitch.
12/26/2021 c46 Guest
Your power levels are really fucked up. Dude, you are severely underestimating Naruto's capabilities.
12/26/2021 c46 SPark681
Hmm, a nice chapter and seems Naruto has a new upgrade to his sacred gear nice anyways keep up the great work!
12/26/2021 c46 WindyCitySlayer1
Please continue
Can’t wait for more
Awesome chapter
Hopefully we get another lemon soon
Hopefully akeno and naruto get to do something together lemon
12/26/2021 c46 Spellbat
You know, when I was reading, I immediately thought that for the spin-off series Kunou would be seen in one of the episodes that Lazy Sage would eventually take with them because of (insert reason here) while also looking very similar to Naruto and Asia. Then, I thought, "Why not have a love interest for the LS as well?" and realized that Kuroka wanted to wear something like what Koneko was wearing and thought, "found her...".

Also, why was Naruto complaining about morality and subjectively of guilt? Avatar: The Last Airbender has done it and so did the Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden anime. Of course, you can argue that Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden aren't for kids, but ATLA definitely is.
12/26/2021 c46 LowXxy
tengo una duda autor y espero que me la respondas en el próximo capitulo y es si akeno estará en el harem de naruto ?
12/26/2021 c46 Guest
The amount of JoJo references I’ve dealt with recently. Reread the first 4 parts and all I’m getting are JoJo references. Insane
12/26/2021 c46 Reader
Amazing chapter
12/26/2021 c46 Guest
This story would have been soo much better without that turd Issei.. I read DxD crossovers so I don't have to read about that sub human trash.
12/26/2021 c2 Kminari
The only thing that I like is that Naruto is trying to be not part of any of this, and I really hate Issei.
12/26/2021 c1 Kminari
I really don't like a Naruto so weak.
12/25/2021 c46 Guest
Still hate Neo-Jinchuriki
12/25/2021 c46 marquis.shax
nice reference to JoJo in the omake but really if you're gonna make a JoJo reference it should be in regards to Gasper. In the words of Third Fang Gasper is an "Effeminate Vampire that can stop time" or at least I think those were his words so in other words Gasper is Dio lol
12/25/2021 c46 6dragon145
What a wonderful Christmas gift! This chapter was really relaxing. Just the group winding down after everything at Kyoto.

Issei being upfront about how hot Kuroka would be in Hell Cat's gettup from the Oppai dragon show is great! The sheer confidence he has to say that is admirable.

Loved the part where Yasaka squeed at chibi Naruto. Chibi Rias and Akeno teasing her were entertaining as well. And chibi Issei getting some affetion was nice too. And the timing for the transformation ending for everyone was pure gold.

Hope you have a merry Christmas Attlon.
12/25/2021 c46 Astarot