for New Devil of The Gremory House

4/17 c48 whyisusernamehard
Sasukeeeeee let's gooooo
gonna be waiting for 2 months though but it will be worth it
4/17 c48 NaruCrazy
Sasuke and Madara as a crab...
4/17 c48 2Tech Jammer
Ayyy! Sasuke's alive knew the bastard aint dead! Wonder whats his deal now that he ddint even try to link back Naruto.

Excellent chapter as always! Looking forward to the next one.
4/16 c48 17Ignisha
SASUKE
And was that Madara or Obito? Or wait, maybe Zetsu? Gah, hard to tell.

Can't wait to see the fight between Rias and Sairaorg!
4/16 c48 Arashi Uzukaze
Sasuke is in the world too eh? Interesting.
4/16 c48 Guest
I've loved and followed this story since you first posted it but if you're going to go ahead and pair Yasaka with Issei then unfortunately this is where I'll be dropping the story.
4/16 c48 Golden Wind God
Oh damn. An Easter gift. Does something like that exist,indont know and I don't care 'caise this is awesome sasuke is back and madara ,i think is a crab. The last bit is one of the best cliffhanger ,no the best cliffhanger you have given us.

So , does sasuke have his power intact unlike Naruto and in his prime unlike Naruto or is he like Naruto not at full strength but is still stronger
4/16 c48 4NaruAi2018
okay I may just have this theory/idea but what if you partially Allied Naruto with Shiva in this fic? like the opposite of Indra in dxd is Shiva and just like Sasuke with Indra, we get Naruto and Shiva. I'm sure Indra isn't just keeping Sasuke with him for the show. He might have also given him his blessings as that's a sign of granting power in this fic. And similarly Naruto gets blessings from Shiva if he gets introduced to the story early. Anyways I freaking love this story and for me it's the best dxd crossover I've ever read. Just wished that you could update it once a month not two months.
4/16 c48 HunterLD
Now this is really interesting, i don't like Sasuke but i always liked their rivalry, altough i'm worried if he still have his whole skillset available meanwhile Naruto was recovering.
4/16 c48 Guest
beat him? that's a bold statement.

Hopefully you won't go the canon route and actually pair Issei with Yasaka.
4/16 c48 Maelstrom Resurrected
Now this is one chapter that gives me such great 'Relief'! I've been waiting for this ever since I PM you about this idea that Sasuke would end up by Indra's side. Though I was not expecting Madara/Zetsu to end up as a crow or crab.
Man, I can't wait to see Naruto's reaction to this after his reunion with Sasuke!
Until then, LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE!
4/16 c48 SPark681
...Sasuke huh what an interesting turn of events I wonder what role he'll play in this world anyways keep up the great work!
4/16 c48 Natalie Jarrett
Sasuke?!
4/16 c48 agastya
finally update, but cool chapter.
3,964 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »