for New Devil of The Gremory House

12/25/2021 c46 2hflp
Another great chapter. Love this story so much. Extremely well written. Immediate question when I read what Naruto's sacred gear did when. It reverted him that young. With Naruto at that age and the Seal reverted to that state it was originally. Would Minato's and Kushina's Chakra imprints be back in the seal as well? It would be cool for Naruto to see his parents one more time. Maybe even let them meet Rias. Just wondering.
12/25/2021 c46 3JuanKui
This chapter was just pure fun. So now we know Naruto's sacred gear evolved. His time limit is now a little under three hours and he can choose how far back he wants to go. I'm not entirely sure but he could possibly gain his Six Paths Sage Mode back for a bit now right? Things to think about I suppose. Also since he can use it on other people now the implications for that sacred gear just got nuts. Can't wait to whats next and thanks for the chapter!
12/25/2021 c46 Maelstrom Resurrected
Best. Christmas. Present. EVER!
Can't wait to see what happens next time!
12/25/2021 c46 Habu2010
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, please update when you can. I’m still trying to figure out EN part, are certain girls going to DXD, like Hinata, Shizune and ?
12/25/2021 c46 Guest
Great chapter can't wait for more
12/25/2021 c46 Dasgun
.-.
12/25/2021 c46 20redlox2
Merrry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

this was a very chapter! loved all the Preteen Hijacks!

Yasaka is awesome as always!

Can you do me a favour? can you send me a PM with the harem list for Naruto and Issei. I kinda lost track..
12/25/2021 c46 6FanficSim13
I absolutely lost it at the DATTEBAYO part XD
12/25/2021 c46 Md Alf
Make Naruto's sacred gear a stand
12/25/2021 c46 calderoneric758
That jojo part was hilarious
12/25/2021 c46 4Monster King
Awesome work
12/24/2021 c45 Elchabon
Great chapter.
Cool Xenovia and Koneko.
Merry Christmas!.
12/24/2021 c21 Spader37
I may or may have not mistaken about sage mode being nerfed here because apparently dxd characters is strong af too? Vali dude can move in the speed of light as well, I suppose I own you a apology for that.
12/24/2021 c19 Spader37
Haven't watched dxd that much just some clips so I don't really know how things are different from here,but I do want to say it's cool how naruto is implemented here (even though sage mode is slightly nerf ee).So they're finally a couple now too huh (my other review aged like poorly) I also agree with you,I freaking love ophis.I am hooked with midely airhead, powerful beings like her kinda like fitoria from shield ...if koneko does end up with either issei or Naruto here and it's not the latter,it would be kinda disappointing no cap.
12/23/2021 c5 Spader37
Not really a criticism here but I just want to note how it would be somehow awkward to see issei building his harem with naruto just there...alone and being as he says "awesome".
3,976 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »