for New Devil of The Gremory House

12/26/2013 c1 Argorok
Excellent job so far, please keep up the good work. Definitely add lemons to the story.
12/26/2013 c1 Yotsuba Tatsuya
Hey Author-san if you are planning on making a lemon out of this fanfic then i strongly encouraged you to do it and also can i ask on how many evil pieces Naruto take because if what i am thinking is right on where he only took 1 evil pieces don't you think that it is so little for Naruto-kun power or ability. But since i don't know what will you do to your story i am expecting that you will answer my question if it will not bother you because if Naruto-kun really only took 1 evil pawn pieces then i will assumed that he is weak enough to only consumed 1 pieces. But beside that, i really like your plot because it is really interesting and very unique in my taste. And also on whom will Naruto get pair on to? Is this fic gonna be a harem or not? I can't wait for the next chapter
12/26/2013 c1 1NATSUxERZA 123456
Great story it is written very well and as far as I could see there is not mistakes in spelling or grammar .
Will this be just a naruto/rias or will it will become a harem I hope it doesn't .
Update soon.
12/26/2013 c1 aliestrikehero
This seems to be a copy of Kurokishi's End Game, considering that you have a bum Naruto, that for some reason neither has Kyuubi or is able to regenerate from simple wounds.

Which is disappointing, considering the other stories that I've read of yours are better, hopefully futer chapters are more original.
12/26/2013 c1 blakraven66
As others have said the premise of a Naruto in DxD with nothing left to live for isn't new and the most popular being Kur0kishi's End Game vR. However, I actually like this one better from what's been written so far.

kur0kishi's fic is nice and all but the constant changes they did in Naruto's personality going from cold to troll to indifferent etc. in the blink of an eye is just jarring; not to mention the scene where Naruto decide's to fight Raiser was so cheezy; from his realization to his DBZ like power up.
12/26/2013 c1 10HOLLOWTGH
Always a good day when theres a new Naruto/Highschool DxD story. I'm assuming since you've said lemons are a strong possibility (which I approve of btw) that there will be a pairing? And I assume that pairing is either Naruto/Rias or Naruto/Harem? Anyway good start so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
12/26/2013 c1 CrimsonGodmode
I love the story, so far at least, I think I'm gonna favorite it, and follow it. :3
12/25/2013 c1 Deathfox9
Really great story!
There seems to be some similarities to kurokisji's End Game though
12/25/2013 c1 3Lighting-Squall
i like the start so hopefully i can see the next chapter soon! btw are you gonna do it like a harem or it will be naruto x rias only?
12/25/2013 c1 Green Eyed Jealousy
Good first chapter, Looking forward to the next chapter..
keep it up.
12/25/2013 c1 15alchemists19
very nice
12/25/2013 c1 nad destroyer
Well this chapter is okay so far. Its a little cliche, but I don't consider all the crappy stories out there to be good comparisions. I know there are only 2 stories that share this kind of beginning that are actually good. I think you came off as way to strong on the hating for Naruto and its really fustrating that he doesn't defend himself. Hope you can explain where your going with this story in the next few chapters... at least the basic questions.

Ah... I'd definetly consider this story for lemons. In cannon its a harem story. In regards to the harem you should keep it small as Issei wants to be Harem King and you don't want to completely warp the story. So Asia should stick with Issei.
12/25/2013 c1 Guest
the naruto in this is week make him almost god like like rias bother strong
12/25/2013 c1 9Aemon.D.Boneless
Natural seems a little cold in this story I think I but I like it
12/25/2013 c1 Guest
Pretty good... This seem almost like kur0kishi fanfic but different and naruto is not as troll
3,976 « Prev Page 1 .. 254 261 262 263 264 265 .. Last Next »