FanFiction.Net
for New Devil of The Gremory House

12/26/2014 c8 2Dimenstorm
Hmmm.. this chapter is quite interesting.
Naruto got his sage mode back? but, didn't sage mode need a time to gather the nature energy?
12/26/2014 c8 8Quathis
Great fight! Loved the strategy, teamwork, and just plain guts of Rias' peerage. Also great to see Sage Mode Naruto do his best to paste Riser. Well done here. Until next time.
12/26/2014 c8 that guy
this chapter made me go, woooooooooooooooooo at the end, good job.
12/26/2014 c8 T-B-R
Wow that was pretty awesome, not the usual DxD Riser battle, way to go a unique path.
12/26/2014 c8 1OBSERVER01
quite good
12/26/2014 c8 menright6
very, very good! thank you very much.
12/26/2014 c8 BioHazard82
Another great chapter.
12/26/2014 c8 6wolf191000
AWESOME!

I loved the fights and I liked how Naruto took his opponents Healing items for his groups use, Now that was clever and unexpected. It was sure heroic of Issei to save Naruto from and taking the Bomb, I guess he knew Naruto was a better fighter for Rias. Now the last fight where Naruto regained his powers and totally "Dominated" the battle now that was COOL.

So with Naruto's power restored I'm sure he's going to get a lot of attention and I can't wait to find out what other ideas you have for this story. So until next time.
12/26/2014 c8 Umbra.Venator
hmmm this chapter was pretty good, bravo :)

Keep up the excellent work! :)
12/26/2014 c8 williamwz3
Nice to see an update after who knows how long. I like how you did the story, including how you brought Naruto's sense of randomness and unpredictable fighting into the it. I look forward to Naruto's chakra returning to him back to full strength in the coming chapters. Until then, nice job and good luck.
12/26/2014 c8 DragonOfApocalypse
Fufufufufu
Amazing!
I love it!
I can't wait 2 months for the next one
Anywho, thank you so much for the chap!
Excellent work!
Have a nice day!
12/26/2014 c8 Eurigos
Epic fight Riser got smashed repeatedly. Hell yes I hated that bastard
12/26/2014 c8 11Skelo
Aww so he never allowed the Rasenshuriken to detonate. Oh well lol; keep it up!
12/26/2014 c8 ArtanisRose
I feel like this is a Loki moment.

"I have an army!"

"We have a Naruto!"

Such an amazing fight from start to finish.
12/26/2014 c8 Windisymal
amazing story! i hope you continue to update. I really enjoyed the fight seen it was BADASS
4,479 « Prev Page 1 .. 255 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 275 .. Last Next »