FanFiction.Net
for New Devil of The Gremory House

12/26/2013 c1 Kestes
man this is actually quite good. a naruto that's given up aince he has no purpose and is pumishing himself for something. I wonder what.

anyways great chapter and matt smith's regeneration was pretty damn badass. never thought that he would release that much energy.

looking forward to seeing more from you in the future
best regards
friaku
12/26/2013 c1 Zon Yokai Blade of the Spirits
well this is going to be very interesting. I can't wait to see how why Naruto is like this and what Rias does to change it.
12/26/2013 c1 mikethepokemaster
I like it, its not anything new but what can you do when theres about 70 more similer to it. I will be honest the whole part of them dieing together i skip it but i like the story and i hope you cotinue writing this story. Yes to lemons and to harem can you put souna never seen that done yet.
12/26/2013 c1 DragonOfApocalypse
I love it so much!
Thank you for this new fic!
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Thank you again!
Have a nice day!
12/26/2013 c1 Bakuto Masaki
This is a very interesting story. Also, I thought last nights Doctor Who was pretty good with the Seige of Trensalor and the different infiltration attempts. I mean seriously, wooden Cybermen?
12/26/2013 c1 M.D. Hurricane
I'm totally confused. I don't know how Naruto got killed so easily or what's really going on. I mean I...I think I'm getting a little bit of what's going on but I'll have to wait until mayne the second chapter to confirm any theories I have floating in my brain.
12/26/2013 c1 2kuroeli
Man, this just feels like Kur0Kishi's fic. So for now, I'll give this fic not really original. (Like every other Highschool DxD fic)
12/26/2013 c1 BladePhoenix41
Nice chapter
12/26/2013 c1 RikudoNaruto1
cool update soon
12/26/2013 c1 21SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan
Ok firstly extra pieceimpossible, just like you can't have 9 pawns in a game of cheese you can't reincarnate extra devils. That being said if that was only used to get this story started I can look past it.
12/26/2013 c1 cerxer1
Though I've read similar starts to stories like yours, it still seems interesting. Is this going to be a harem or a single pairing?
12/26/2013 c1 2Mo Eazy
Not too much to review here, really. It kind of reads like...every other Naruto/DXD crossover. It's only chapter one so I'm not giving a final judgment or anything but as it stands now there isn't anything special here.
12/26/2013 c1 5Samnamikaze23
Interesting story! Let's see where this goes!
12/26/2013 c1 5Zel77
Nice, a new perspective about Naruto's time in Kuoh. In all the crossovers from here he is either chased by mobs of fangirls or the prankster of the school. It's interesting how it resembles his time at Konoha Academy and also justifies Naruto's easily ignoring his treatment by the other students, though something bad must've happened at the Elemental Nations to cause such personality shift.
Keep up the good work!
12/26/2013 c1 Argorok
Excellent job so far, please keep up the good work. Definitely add lemons to the story.
4,020 « Prev Page 1 .. 256 263 264 265 266 267 .. Last Next »