FanFiction.Net
for New Devil of The Gremory House

1/11/2015 c9 SPark681
Hmm nice chapter though I gotta wonder something if twilight healing that Asia has can heal anything can it possibly heal Naruto's chakra circulatory system? Anyways keep up the great work!
1/11/2015 c9 86Mad Raptor Fanfiction
One, magical power doesn't translate over into physical strength. Just being a high ranking devil doesn't mean instantly being insanely strong you know.
Two, the Phenex's regenartion actually isn't perfect. Destroy their entire body completely and they die. That was something that was stated in canon.
The Ten-Tails, when Naruto sensed it with Senjutsu, was shown to look like you were standing in front of multiple planets in it's first form... and Naruto glared at it in it's later stages without fear.
The power of the Satans wouldn't intimidate Naruto, sorry, but I just don't see him getting intimidated even if he was weakened.
1/11/2015 c9 3Markus-Antonius
Nice chapter! I really enjoyed it!
1/11/2015 c9 ImagineBreaker7
Awesome chapter as usual, I enjoyed the Verizon's interactions Naruto had with others. I look forward to Koneko's reaction to Naruto using Senjutsu. Since the next chapter is a break chapter I can't help but wonder what events will occur. I can't wait to find out.
1/11/2015 c9 eniox27
A eventful aftermath.
1/11/2015 c9 manticore-gurl071134
Great update! Naruto kicking the perv was a nice touch!
1/11/2015 c9 Argorok
Hope to see some lemons soon.
1/11/2015 c9 Mr.PuffPuff
Cant wait for more
1/11/2015 c9 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1/11/2015 c9 kage88
interesting
1/11/2015 c8 22SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan
Good fight.
1/8/2015 c8 Asezino de Bladexes
Wow... You must update this story... Its incredible... I like it...
1/7/2015 c8 11Wicken25
Keep going I want to read more!
1/7/2015 c1 2BraveVesperia
was enjoying the chapter until the whole raynare thing. It felt really lazy that naruto was killed in the cannon way, especially against a scrub like raynare who really should have been a smear on the bottom of his boot. not very impressed.
1/6/2015 c8 PostPostScript