FanFiction.Net
for New Devil of The Gremory House

12/29/2014 c8 legendary flash
awesome chapter
12/28/2014 c8 10StrikeExia
Yeah! Naruto got his chakra back but know the question is what happening with kurama and possibly the other tailed beasts. I hope you update soon. Also pairings, I hope you only pair issei with Asia, maybe irina as well but that's it and give the rest of issei's harem to naruto with maybe some extras
12/28/2014 c8 alec-potter
Nice chapter...
12/28/2014 c8 Kit
Soo happy you updated the story
Soo naruto is finally getting his power back
That's awesome
I hope he continues getting stronger I hope he can get his six paths mode going again
Sooo I hope you continue a lot more in the new year
Plz continue
Happy holiday
12/27/2014 c8 RandomPudding
Very well made fighting scene. There's not much fics in there that can make me read the fight scenes word for word, but this chapter made me tip my fedora. It can be easy to understand that naruto while recovered his powers fully or not still cannot use them to full potential for he is rusted and out of form in its usage, but still he kicked ass like a Bad Ass Mother Flippin'. Good Job, waiting for the next chapter.
12/27/2014 c8 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
12/27/2014 c8 Ego Centric
Wow, that was amazing! I was so excited and there was me with my music on full blast, it was an exhilarating experience to read this chapter! Thank you.
12/27/2014 c8 DaniM595
THIS IS AWESOME! I am really enjoying this. I can not wait to see what comes next.
12/27/2014 c8 A Plexx
I just wish you would upload more! But good job as always from you! Also is there going to be a pairing, will it be single or harem or 2/3?
12/27/2014 c8 1kaiser-beelzebub-4th
Really good story, well written.
Thanks
12/27/2014 c8 cyborg500
Great chapter, and I hope you put more effort into the story next year cause 8 chapters in one year really really sucks ya know. But great story nonetheless. Oh and I wanted to ask if the story is a harem?
12/27/2014 c8 2SeductiveApple
Sweet!
12/27/2014 c8 Minato 1
Awesome and very descriptive fight scene.
12/27/2014 c8 Rezuvious