FanFiction.Net
for New Devil of The Gremory House

12/24/2021 c19 Spader37
Haven't watched dxd that much just some clips so I don't really know how things are different from here,but I do want to say it's cool how naruto is implemented here (even though sage mode is slightly nerf ee).So they're finally a couple now too huh (my other review aged like poorly) I also agree with you,I freaking love ophis.I am hooked with midely airhead, powerful beings like her kinda like fitoria from shield ...if koneko does end up with either issei or Naruto here and it's not the latter,it would be kinda disappointing no cap.
12/23/2021 c5 Spader37
Not really a criticism here but I just want to note how it would be somehow awkward to see issei building his harem with naruto just there...alone and being as he says "awesome".
12/18/2021 c45 Guest
Use google docs to fix some errors in writing. But overall good story.
12/18/2021 c22 megakdre100
This is what I hate that you took all of naruto hard work form shippuden and you nerf it guess what at some point a character get it together naruto did
12/16/2021 c22 Bivy
I'm glad Naruto is OP, it's alot nicer when he actually has to train up again, what's the point of the story when he's already the strongest
12/15/2021 c45 Wallymack25
12/11/2021 c45 Guest
Dude chill out it was probably a typo.
12/11/2021 c45 Guest
The Six-Tailed Beast's name is "SAIKEN" not Saikon.
12/9/2021 c1 Guest
This stroy would have been soo much better with out that pervert Issei
12/7/2021 c45 14tarious123
Hm, are we possibly returning to Konoha in the future? I mean, if Issei’s perverse ability went all the way to the elemental continents, then there might be a connection Naruto could use to return there, if for a visit or two.
12/4/2021 c45 1Darkdoom III
Really good story. I love most of it. Only the fact that it looks like we won’t get to see naruto as a tentail Jinchūriki with rinnegan to mess opponents up. But I hope that Yasaka becomes a part of the harem of naruto
12/2/2021 c45 Guest
I agree the hero faction is a great antagonist but even better for Naruto simply because he is a hero where he comes from and his ideals clash with theirs when it comes to being a hero.
12/1/2021 c45 9Emrys Akayuki
That omake tho

Fantastic chapter, great end to the arc!
12/1/2021 c44 Stormhound12
Wow, you're writing this so well. I hate the hero faction so much. I really hate them, but I can appreciate that they serve as good antagonists. Kudos.
12/1/2021 c41 Stormhound12
I was wondering about what was going on with Naruto. Like the one in the boosted gear. I was confused why he was there. Maybe cuz this Naruto broke through the dimensional gap some others got sucked through from other timelines? Idk, but I'm super curious. Kudos.
4,023 « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »