FanFiction.Net
for New Devil of The Gremory House

11/27/2021 c45 LowXxy
Hello friend first of all the chapter is very good and second is a question and I want you to answer them please and it is about whether Akeno will be in Naruto's harem, please answer me that.
11/27/2021 c45 8Hell is fun21
nice, also plz add Yasaka to the harem, perhaps having him around to spoil has her wanting more then just being an older sister-esque figure to him.
11/27/2021 c45 Maelstrom Resurrected
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What amazing breast powers! It even affected the girls from Naruto's world even across dimension! I really can't wait to see if/when Hinata ends up seeing Naruto again!
And the ships in this chapter just increased to the next level with Koneko's kiss alongside Xenovia!
Can't wait for next chapter! Possibly on the 25th if things go well!
11/27/2021 c45 3JuanKui
Yeeeeeeaaaa. That was one hell of a chapter thank you! So Kiba, Asia and Xenovia are the Neo Jinchurikis for Shikaku,Saiken, and Kokuo. Can't wait to see how those abilities will manifest for em. Looking forward to the next chapter and to find out what the next arc is from here because I have no clue whats next.
11/27/2021 c4 Stormhound12
I'm really curious about Naruto's abilities and background. Did he come from the narutoverse? Etc. Kudos I'm enjoying this fic so far.
11/27/2021 c45 Guest
Is that just an Omake, cause Issei MAY HAVE JUST DISCOVERED a way to pinpoint Naruto’s home world across the Dimensional Gap!? Cause THAT would be cool! Azazel might find that interesting!
Will we see a DxD version of Kushina eventually!? Will they get to shrink down the Biju!?
Who will get the other three Biju!?
11/27/2021 c45 codywhite162
Another amazing chapter! I love this story so much! I am very excited for the next chapter! Also that omake at the end I wonder what is happening with the girls in Naruto's world they were glowing all of a sudden. I am curious what you will end up doing with that but I cannot wait to find out!
11/27/2021 c45 13Agurra of the Darkness
Hmm, so now Naruto has another ace to bust out beyond his Sacred Gear. Neat. Issei also has some kind of weird sort of Breast Spirit Bomb power up thing...sure why the hell not at this point, I completely believe Issei would pull something like that.

Glad Naruto managed to reclaim three more of his friends and now even more of the Occult Research Club are Neo Jinchuriki's. Xenovia gets the speed and power boost from the Five Tails, Asia now has some offensive abilities thanks to Saiken's acid slime and now Kiba has both Sand manipulation and magnetism to his arsenal. All round nice boost.

For the other demons I'm gonna predict Gyuki will go to Akeno since they both use Lightning, Chomei will probably go to either Gasper or possibly Irina. And possibly Son Goku will decided to join with Rias since she needs some form of power up, Magma would go well with her destruction powers and he's the Beast after Kurama Naruto has among the closest relationships with.

Beyond that Xenovia and Koneko are done bullshiting around, they have made their feelings for Naruto known and are gonna act on them. Can't wait to see how this plays out and when Rosswiesse decides to jump in as well.

Overall, nice end to the Kyoto Arc and can't wait to see how things play out from here.
11/27/2021 c45 6wolf191000
That. Was. Funny! and a Cool chapter!

I love Naruto's new "Elemental" Sage Powers and I'm glad he freed 3 more Bijuu's.

I'm looking forward to what you have planned next.
11/27/2021 c45 HackGUFan
Loved the chapter but please for the love of god don't bring the Elemental Nations into the mix! PLEASE!
11/27/2021 c45 Reader
Awesome chapter
Kiba with Shukaku works as can combine magnetism with his swords
11/27/2021 c45 2hflp
Another great chapter. I actually got almost all the match ups between Naruto's clones and the Hero Faction right. I only got the CaoCao vs WInd and Minato vs lightning wrong. I knew those could go either way. I also did not predict who the Bijuu would pick as Neo Jinchuuriki. It was also hilarious Naruto did not want Shukaku to have one. Valid reasons of course, but still funny as hell. Also, thought it was cool to have an omake on how things are going back home for Naruto's friends. Really looking forward to the next arc. Keep up the great work.
11/27/2021 c45 4Monster King
Awesome work
11/27/2021 c44 Soul Reaper With a Core Drill
I have to ask for the sake of curiosity will naruto ever return to the elemental nations even if only for a chapter or 2?
11/27/2021 c45 8Quathis
Fun conclusion. I enjoyed the new abilities both Naruto and Issei showed it showed. I'm sure Naruto appreciates that Issei went with the non groping route of power up. And Kunou showing up at the end we're likely cause some issues going forward. But those neo-Jinchuuriki certainly have a lot of potential. Xenovia getting the Steam's Strength attribute should really help her in future combat. Not sure how Asia will develop but Yuuto may have some magnetic powers from his, which should help with projectile swords. Rail gun anybody? Until next time.
4,017 « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »