FanFiction.Net
for New Devil of The Gremory House

10/18/2021 c44 Guest
finally the continuation of this great story uff is getting very interesting hopefully we can see that he recovers more of his power Naruto excellent and courage
10/18/2021 c44 Shadow
Loved it!
10/17/2021 c1 Guest
10/17/2021 c44 TroxX101
Good stuff
10/16/2021 c44 Guest
Please actually kill all of the hero faction. Pretty pretty please
10/13/2021 c44 1Aruto-kun
apart from the naruto controversy that was made so weak, this story has a good plot. especially the relationship between naruto & makeup which is very ummmm.. delicious. It would be a shame if the next chapter was the last one
10/12/2021 c12 The-Infinite-Aion
Story is getting really good now. Just have patience and read through till the end... you won't be disappointed.
10/12/2021 c44 LowXxy
Hello author, I would like to ask you something, is Akeno going to be in Naruto's harem? if possible put it please, the story is very entertaining.
10/12/2021 c44 fanficreader71
Great chapter I enjoyed reading it.
10/12/2021 c44 dragon night 62
is going to get a new gear later
10/11/2021 c44 SlyFox9
Awesome man. Just awesome. And you updated this story just before Naruto’s birthday that makes it better.
Anyway Minato’s family’s tragic life sounds sad. Why didn’t Yasaka protected them and provided them salvation?
Issei’s unpredictability for creating the oppaidar was hilarious. Naruto better step up his game, his reputation as being the most unpredictable guy is on the line. I’ve nearly choked after laughing so hard when Minato was attempting to cut off his arm.
Seeing Shukaku, Kokuo, and Saiken all in the same place sounds challenging. I can’t wait until Naruto frees them and the three will aimed there anger towards the Heroes. I wonder who’s going to be looking after each of the three once they attain their freedom.
I can’t wait to see how Naruto’s new move will play out. What a great way to use the 5 elements for this new move as a way to tribute the 5 nation of his home world. Let’s see how effective they’ll be in the next chapter.
Thanks Master Attlon.
And happy birthday to Naruto Uzumaki. 10/10/2021
10/11/2021 c44 2hflp
Another great chapter. You really do write this just like an episode would play out. I really cannot wait for the conclusion this battle. I also cannot wait for what comes after. This is my favorite story on this site now. I wish you luck on the future chapters. Keep up the amazing work.
10/10/2021 c44 17Ignisha
Aw man, I was hoping it'd be called "Tenpen Chii", but given that it literally means "Cataclysm" or "Apocolypse", maybe it's for the best.

Looking forward to how the Kuoh group would solve this Kyoto mess!
10/10/2021 c44 Uday Sra
Awesome. Please update soon
10/9/2021 c44 codywhite162
I am so happy this got updated! I am a big fan of this story and it's one of the best Naruto DxD crossovers on the site. I am really looking forward to the next chapter and I am wondering how much longer this story will go because I don't want it to end just yet. Naruto still needs to rescue the rest of the Biju and reclaim Kurama's physical body so he can get back the power he lost.
4,014 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »