for Moving On (Or Not)

9/9/2017 c1 FraxusIsBae
YAY FREEDS BACK FREEDS BACK BY MY NAME YOU CAN TELL I HARDCORE SHIP DEM
12/26/2016 c1 Guest
WHY NO MORE! I NEED MORE OF THIS!

It was a really good fic and you should have followed with the idea.
10/16/2016 c1 5I'm Just One Hell Of A Butler
*gasp* Love it! one of the best stories ever!
2/16/2016 c1 u
PLUZ DO A NEXT CHAPTER OF THE GUILD REACTING TO FREED'S RETURN!
1/15/2015 c1 lampshadezz
thinking back to the episode/s where they were missing in tenroujiima, i can very well imagine the story that you lay out to us. also, the way you write is so utterly blissful to read, and i enjoyed every word. this story was actually a bit of a tear-jerker for me... maybe i'm just over-emotional... -.- but freed would actually be OLDER than laxus right? ahhh... i love stories where the uke is younger than the seme, theyre so cute and such a blast because in a lot of stories, the uke is usually younger, and i enjoy those stories too, but it's so much more thrilling when the seme is younger...
i'm babbling.
sorry. :3
6/23/2014 c1 Guest
what?! it's done?! no yaoi-loveliness?! unfair... *pouts* well, I liked it anyway.
1/23/2014 c1 10Yashirin
I really love it when laxus manhandles freed. Cute story btw
1/18/2014 c1 43Yaoi Scribe
Someone might want to tell Laxus that kidnapping and coercion is illegal...Later...MUCH later because the image of him tossing Freed over his shoulder is hilarious. And you should write a sequel...because this could be an interesting storyline to develop if you ever had the mind to. Not saying you have to...but it makes for an interesting one.

...Regardless...please...write more because like I've told you, I love your characterizations of these two and I love how you see their personalities. :D
1/13/2014 c1 3PrimeLegend
I just love this story! :)
The storyline is brilliant.