for Tarot Reading

6/3/2014 c1 70ariescelestial
Oh wow! Didn't expect to see this when I checked the SH section for the heck of it. I like the mesh of canon and the AU.
12/29/2013 c1 Merciless Angels
Sorry! Damn, I accidently posted that last review without finishing/editing it! DX *hangs head in shame* ;

But what I wanted to say was that this was a fantastic story that I deeply enjoyed and it was great to see you writing again. :D
12/29/2013 c1 18Brain Freak
So as I was browsing through fanfiction when I decided to wander back into the Shadow Hearts section, holding very little hope in my heart for anything new or updated to show up. Yet lo and behold, I find this wonderful gem and I'm just giddy with excitement. Delighted not only to see a new fanfic in this section, but to see that you wrote it! :3

Every word was absorbed into my brain as I marvelled at your work, so vivid and alive with the different personalities of the characters. Also I was delighted that they were kept in-character (it's like listening to nails scratching a chalkboard when someone just goes against the character's personalities just to suit themselves.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service