for Rebel Love Song

7/28 c42 Guest
Ya got it!
7/28 c41 Guest
Personally, I think ella was the Mary Sue.

And well said, my friend, well said.
9/30/2020 c48 3FailingAtLife
Pls pls pls update! It’s been two years but I believe you can do it!
9/30/2020 c41 FailingAtLife
I think Max is fine ella is being the Mary Sue
12/16/2018 c48 Guest
Please please please update
12/4/2018 c48 Guest
OH MY GOD, I SNUCK ON TO MY COMPUTER WHILE I WAS GROUNDED TO FINISH THIS! THIS IS AMAZING PLEASE WRITE MORE AND THANK YOU FOR ADDING BISEXUALITY AND PASEXUALITY INTO YOUR STORY!
12/4/2018 c43 Guest
NNNNNNOOOOOOO IT CAN'T END IT JUST CAN"T!
12/4/2018 c23 Guest
You are a very talented writer and I love reading your stories, I think there is a free website you may appreciate for your grammar, and if you don't those of us grammar freaks will. It's called Grammarly it's really good, think about it.

~Hailey
12/4/2018 c3 Guest
Omg, I love it already this is so amazing! 10 out of 10
10/27/2018 c48 16QuestionableIntentions
lovely chapter.
no promises on the eating thing, though ;)
love ya!
baz
10/26/2018 c48 10Writing Desk's Raven
YOU’RE BACK! This makes me happy, I can’t wait for the rest of the story when you get around to it!
4/25/2018 c47 Fanggirl4EVER
Keep writing! It's such a great story! I want to know what happens!
4/3/2018 c47 16QuestionableIntentions
yesssssssss.
i'm so excited for when she tells jeb. i fricking love this story. you're amazing.
love,
baz
3/19/2018 c46 1xkurakurax
i’m glad she’s leaving, jeb really seems to be trying to change, and srsly? sasuke? -side-eyes-
3/18/2018 c41 xkurakurax
i barely saw any whining from max. if anything, i think she’s her own things just as if she would in the book (imo, anyway). i got way more annoyed at how much of a selfish idiot ella was being. i immediately thought, “but wait a minute, you acting like yer mom isn’t max’s mom as well. and why should she have to fix a relationship between you and yer dad when he treated her badly compared to you like yer dumbass is saying, tf.” i ranted so much about her, lol. max has her coping methods, ella should come with her own. she’s being a leech.
407 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »