for Rebel Love Song

7/9/2015 c34 Dr4gonIc3F34th3r
good job on this chapter!
i could always spam you with reviews and PM to get you to update, but doubting you would appreciate that XD
so, I will jus say that I hope you update soon!
6/29/2015 c33 4katzapped
Oh Ella...

I have so much respect for you right now. ~
6/29/2015 c33 2Angel Of Death00
Please write more of the story and nice bvb title.
6/28/2015 c33 4Spitfire303
Nice work
6/27/2015 c33 4darkhearted101
Oh my god, this story is amazing! Update soon!
6/27/2015 c33 Dr4gonIc3F34th3r
good job!
6/27/2015 c33 24VampireRide
Ella needs to shut her mouth and go back to whatever hell she crawled out of. I mean, Geezum, what the heck is wrong with her? Everybody grieves differently. Not everybody can sit there and hug their sister for a year while she tries to be okay. Oh my- I'm just so angry at her. Max should hit her. Hard.
Okay well I should take a moment to calm down now XD
6/26/2015 c32 VampireRide
Wow, congrats, I'm back to hating Ella. She annoyed the heck out of me in this chapter. Max is right, she's practically an adult and she shouldn't have to baby Ella. Ella needs to woman up. Stop being so dependent. I mean, Geezum, it's not like Ella had to hang out with Angel and Gazzy, and sometimes people just need some space. Max needed space. Ella it just so ugh... she needs to stop.
6/26/2015 c31 VampireRide
Awesome. Ella's panic attack wasn't as much of a focus as I would have liked it to be but still pretty awesome and what was Fang going to say there? Was it... love? I hope so because if not I'm totally reading this story all wrong lol
6/26/2015 c30 VampireRide
I feel like Ella needs to calm down. Sure, their father is trying to change, but Max has been suffering for a long time so she's not going to be able to forgive anybody overnight
6/26/2015 c29 VampireRide
Angel's POV in the beginning broke my heart. This who chapter broke my heart. This whole story broke my heart. And it's not even over yet *hisses in pain*
I'd really like a chapter from Gazzy's POV next but that probably isn't going to happen... cries.
6/26/2015 c28 VampireRide
Forever... hmmm, well considering Nevermore was probably one of the worst books I ever read yes, Forever was a way better ending. Still not up to par with like the first three books but better.
6/26/2015 c27 VampireRide
I liked the moment between Fang and Angel. It was blunt and it held no idea as to what was going on but there was still this hope to it. It was awesome.
And the first line to Fang's POV, about dying Max's hair, I don't know why but I loved it. It just really set up the mood for me for some reason
Stay Majestic.
6/26/2015 c26 VampireRide
Thank you Jeb for figuring out you're a total loser and fixing that. Although I hope Max doesn't just forgive him right off the bat.
And Nudge just needs to run away with Iggy. it will be beautiful. Or Iggy could become a criminal by killing her step-dad. That is an option I would love to see.
And no Angel, don't! Stop! Precious child don't hurt yourself. *Sobs*
6/26/2015 c25 VampireRide
I almost like the Niggy better than the fax. That's the real sorcery
407 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »