for Rebel Love Song

5/17/2015 c27 MeWithWings
OKAY IVE GOT TO CLARIFY THIS:

WAS THIS OR WAS THIS NOT INSPIRED BY REBEL LOVE SONG BY BLACK VEIL BRIDES?!
5/1/2015 c26 TheRealMcKenna
Yay! Jed is trying to stop acting like an ass! Why make Angel cut? Why?! and wooooo! Fax! Sorry i don't know where this is coming from. Try to post again soon!
4/22/2015 c26 4katzapped
Awwww wha? Jeb not being an asshole? :P

What is this? lol
4/20/2015 c26 2MeWithWings
What if like, it's good boy bad girl, but When fang meets max he starts trying to act more daring for some odd reason that even he doesn't know, and Max kind of takes him in as his minion/slightly lesser partner in crime and they end up falling in love. Idk, but let me know if you're gonna use that
4/20/2015 c26 FireStarRD
Aaaaaawe! Go, Jeb! And Nudge Iggy fluffies hens. But NO, ANGEL, DON'T DO IT! I don't know. Get rid of the gender roles! Bad girl good boy! WHOOT! Well, great chapter! Hope to see you sooooooon! :-)
4/19/2015 c26 5WittyX
OMFG, JEB WHY. Omg Jay this is so good. Feels yo. I really thinking for your next fic, flip the roles, have Fang or whoever be that super nerdy kid and max or whoever be that totally hot badass and max kicks butt and rides motorcycles, think completely cliche bad boy but make it max who is secretly a little bunny and omg this chapter is soo good. Gah I need to update.
4/19/2015 c26 WorstBookshelfEver
This was good but short. And for your next FF I think you should switch it up. I've never seen it done and I was thinking of doing it but I think it would be better for a experienced writer to do it. If you do end up doing it, please say so in your next author's note. Good luck!
4/18/2015 c26 Montana89
I feel like in a lot if fanfics Fang is a player, really popular, and an absolute asshole, so it would be really cool if Max was like a slutty bitch (shes doing drugs, sleeping around, really good at sports or music or something, going to parties and getting wasted, one of the popular people everyone hates but fears enough to be nice to), but goes thru some sort of experience, and realizes she wants to be with Fang. I feel like he could be one of those people who has friends and isn't an outcast or whatever, and he's pretty cool (he could be popular), he just hates the populars and Max especially. I don't know, it's your story.
4/18/2015 c26 CrimsonTearsWillFlow
Ooo you should make Max a totally badass trouble maker and Fang a good boy. Both can change each other for the better. Completely cliché, I know, but still awesome. You have enough originality to make it unique. Update soon!
4/18/2015 c26 4xXRedWingXx
Good boy/bad girl switch it up! Love your story and I always read it
4/18/2015 c26 LittleMissBlare
I'm so glad you are updating again! I love this story so much. As for your next fic, I think the good boy/bad girl would be realy interesting.
4/18/2015 c26 Hermionehp135
I don't know, I really like good girl and bad boy (as cliché as it is) but I'm not too keen on when the girl opens up too quickly, she has to be unsure and a little untrusting first, maybe because of a past experience? Idk it's your story ;) fly on Hhp135
4/17/2015 c26 Guest
Normal gender roles!
4/15/2015 c25 Guest
It's really good, so could you please update soon?
4/6/2015 c7 Guest
This is amazing.I am already in love with this story
407 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »