for Rebel Love Song

4/1/2015 c20 IsileeTandem
ACK NO, WHY KILL AWESOME PEOPLE?!
4/1/2015 c25 Spitfire303
you write really dark stuff scarily well. nice work
4/1/2015 c25 Bookwriter16
Awesomeness this is awesome
4/1/2015 c25 5RollerMax
Lost in the dark was so scary though! How about... Max is a normal no winged girl, and Angel is her doll? Or WAIT! The gang is at school, when the school locks down. DYLAN is a murderer ON THE LOOSE AROUND THE SCHOOL. Never mind. I'll think of something. Thanks for the quick update. I know! THERE IS AN ADULT. HE EATS TRIX. TRIX IS FOR KIDS. SO HE DIES. THE END. XD love Ya darlin', see you soon!
4/1/2015 c25 Fanoffax11
That was perhaps the best Maxride fanfic I've read. Very inventive and sad...made me cry
3/31/2015 c24 Celest
I love this story! It is amazing! I also like he's killing you. You r an amazing writer! It's a great hobby. It's mind as well! Hope you update soon!

Ps. Stay awesome!
3/30/2015 c24 RollerMax
YEAH! Two chapters on diffrent stories! WHOOT!
3/30/2015 c24 gymnasticsgirl51700
Thx for the update good chapter
3/30/2015 c24 Diamond Moore
Maybe Max is an orphan and is going through a hard time (cutting or memories of abuse), and she meets Fang at an counseling group. But she has problems with either cutting/abandonment, abuse/suicide, abuse/abandonment, or anger management/abandonment. This would be a great idea.
3/30/2015 c24 4Spitfire303
nice i like your updates :-D
3/30/2015 c13 WorstBookshelfEver
Are you a Supernatural fan?! And Sherlock?! COOL!
3/30/2015 c24 Dat Girl
Tell us more about nudge, who are her parents? Are they religious if so do they respect Jeb? Do not think you have to answer my questions, but please do.
3/29/2015 c24 2Angel Of Death00
MORE I MUST HAVE MORE!
3/29/2015 c1 Angel Of Death00
I have three BVB(black veil brides) on my phone and 5 hale storm albums and one U2 album on my phone and I am a guy.
3/29/2015 c24 abdul hussain
You could make a fanfic like: in that MR book when Max is betrayed by the flock (mostly Angel) and Fang And Max go to Vegas but try don't have wings and are in highschool.
407 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »