for Rebel Love Song

3/3/2015 c23 LittleMissBlare
Please update soon! This story is amazing and I cant wait of the next chapter! I hope you are doing well. Have a wonderful day Silence
2/19/2015 c23 Faxluver11
I know how the depression thing works and what helps me is to know that other people are going through the same thing and you are not alone. I shall always think of you. :-)
2/19/2015 c23 Guest
please update such a good story
1/23/2015 c23 Who knows
This story is one of my favourite fanfics, EVER! Please keep writing it! You're a fabulous writer!
1/22/2015 c23 Guest
*internet high five*
Awesome job bro
1/17/2015 c23 abdul hussain
Update please?
1/6/2015 c23 gymnasticsgirl51700
Post soon!
1/4/2015 c23 LalalandMuse
*fangirl squeal* LISSA AND ELLA OH MY GOD I SHIP IT! Maybe not in canon, but sefinitely in this story, oh my gosh. I'm so happy for them, and I'm so excited to see some non-evil Lissa on , like seriously. I loved the development with the relationship between Nudge and Max, and between Ella and Max in this chapter. It was brief but meaningful. And for once I guessed something right in a fanfiction, with Ella not being straight. I'm so excited for the next chapter! Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your new year's resolutions! I believe in you! Personally, I'm not sure what my resolutions and goals are for this year yet. I definitely want to try to be nicer to my friends, and tell them I love them more, and basically be less selfish in general. I also really want to figure out what I'm planning to do when I leave high school, since I'm a junior and I still have no clue :/
1/3/2015 c23 4wake me up before you drown
My goal is to help those I know who self harm, and your story is great. Head's up, a lot of people who watch Johnnie guilbert and bryanstars on YouTube say it helps.
1/1/2015 c23 6Pure-Hazard
Cool chapter!loved the surprise!
1/1/2015 c23 Zoe Milex
Aww, chapter is short but really cute I like Lissa! *approves* Good girlfriend for Ella 3 But yeah, that could be a problem with the intensely religious community...
But I'm glad Ella and Max are good. And yay for more Nudge 20 seconds of awesome at the beginning Seriously, I want her as a friend :D
12/31/2014 c22 LalalandMuse
Oh my gosh, I just read this entire thing in like an hour. Please update whenever you can! I love how you've developed all the characters so far, and a small part of me hopes Jeb can somehow redeem himself so Max and Ella won't be miserable with him. Just a guess on Ella's secret: is she gay? Or bi/pan/anything other than straight? That would add more drama for sure, since I know it's awful to har to keep that a secret in a super religious family and community. Also, I just want to say I love the premise for this story so much. It kind of reminds me of "Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year," a really amazing Hetalia fanfiction I read over the summer. I love fics that are so genuine in describing wjat its like to be a teenager, not fitting in, and how everyone seems fine but they're all fighting their own battles, so thank you so much for writing this. And the badass music and piercings certainly doesn't hurt either ;)
12/30/2014 c22 alia
I think her secret is That's she's preggers. Overall I like his chapter PLEASE update soon
12/29/2014 c22 4katzapped
:( Dr. M...aw.
Also, Ella pisses me off in this story for some reason. None of this is her fault, and being who she is isn't her fault, but I don't care if she has a secret or not, she should stick by Max; she doesn't have to badmouth Jeb or anything but she should at least go after Max or something.
12/29/2014 c22 5RollerMax
Hi! Fire* here! I'm going to PM you other ideas... I hope that's okay? Anyways, poor Max... Is Ella bi, a lesbian, or other? That would be way cool! I liked the way we got to go into Jeb's mind about it, it gave a whole new perspective. Thank you for updating! *hugs* bye- UNC! :)
407 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »