for Rebel Love Song

3/18/2018 c35 1xkurakurax
well, this is where i would just flip ella off because she’s an idiot.
2/21/2018 c46 Guest
Please please please post another chapter i love this fic so much! Can i suggest that you have Jeb find out about Ella's secret next chapter. And also aee u gonna put Ari in anywhere? Again really love this fic! xx
5/31/2017 c46 Pink
Love it
5/13/2017 c46 16QuestionableIntentions
praying.
YOU CAN DO THIS. YOU CAN GET THIS DONE. I BELIEVE IN YOU.
5/10/2017 c46 sophiecampbellbower
Loved this chapter! I guess we all knew deep down what Max's decision would be. Please update soon!
4/25/2017 c45 2eSquared362
...I think I read too fast..
I finished this whole fic in around 2 hours..
xP
I LOVE THIS FANFIC MANNNN
ITS GREAT
HAHHAHAA
4/25/2017 c1 eSquared362
-slowly pats Max's back-
It's okay, I don't listen to Justin Bieber or 1D either.
Anyways, I reaaalllyyy liekk dis fic! Keep goin! :)
4/25/2017 c45 16QuestionableIntentions
good for you! i'm excited to see how this will play out. and if you wanna branch out, branch out! do what you want. i'll probably read it. (the probably is there because i need to play overwatch first...)
keep up the great work! also, please write a book.
4/25/2017 c45 sophiecampbellbower
Loved this chapter! It was sad that they had to leave but it was for the best. But I think they could still talk... like over the phone and stuff. It'd be really sad if they never saw each other again.
Now the real question. Will Max go with Fang?! I want her to go. Can't wait to find out!
Please update soon!
3/17/2017 c44 4YAYA IS KING
Looking forward to the next chapter.
3/1/2017 c44 Guest
It is a terrible idea
Running away in general is a bad idea
But i like where this story is going, so im not gonna say stuff. Also i like ur writing!

~~dennis
2/25/2017 c44 Guest
2/24/2017 c44 sophiecampbellbower
Okay this is a really sad, really amazing story. I don't have much to say. They all have very messed up lives.
I hate Ella. She's a freaking egoistical baby. Not everything is about you! Grow up.
I love Fang and Max's relationship. Iggy and Nudge's too.
Please update soon!
2/24/2017 c44 NoCluez
Brilliant! I love it, keep on writing! I'm not so sure if the mom thinks it's brilliant anyways XD
2/24/2017 c44 16QuestionableIntentions
you know my opinion on this already, but here it is again:
you go monique! i'm really glad nudge got out of the situation with her dad. and referring to your author's note at the end: running away right out of highschool wih a guy may not be the BEST idea, but i think if anyone is in a situation like that, running away is the better choice. but that's just me. anyway, lovely chapter. keep up the great work!
407 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »