for Rebel Love Song

2/5/2016 c4 Book thief 27
Good, but kinda cliché, isn't it
1/27/2016 c39 4piningspaceboys
updateupdateupdateupdate
1/26/2016 c28 piningspaceboys
YES, YES I HAVE! I love so many things okay
1) FANG HAD SEX WITH MAAAAAX FANG HAD SECKS WITH MAAAAAAAX (sorry.)
2) so. many. plot twist.
3) PHEONIX
(I'm keeping it short becasue I dont want to rant about what I did and didn't like about it)
1/26/2016 c21 piningspaceboys
if you need to talk, PM me
1/26/2016 c18 piningspaceboys
haha, you have no idea how much I was laughing, because I'm learning to swear in all languages, including chinese. xD
1/26/2016 c12 piningspaceboys
my parents kinda tried "de-emo-ing me" by 'clensing' my with holy water, meaning that they dumped water on my head for a week. It wasn't until my brother said 'it's her choise, and she'll grow out of it' that they snapped to theire sences. It's not as bad as what they did to Fang, but I hated it. The thing is, I have a 'pictuer-perfest brother'. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death, and yadayada, but it's hard to live up to him, and when I do, no clap on the back, just following my brothers footsteps. Currently, I I'm depressed and that's why I started reading, to get out of the real world, and live a fantasy one instead. That's also why I started to listen to 'emo music', according to my parents. They don't understand, and tbh, I thought all of the authors on ff was all happy sunshine and rainbows, then I read your story "she won't eat". You're the only fanfiction author that I can relate to, and even then, I hope that you;re parents didn't dump 'holy water' on you. that's all. bye.
1/26/2016 c11 piningspaceboys
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY AND I JUST CAN'T AND
oh my I sound like that typical white girl give me a sec.
1/26/2016 c10 piningspaceboys
jdkohsokhrfiosdhfshdfisuhfjedhjkghtihietuo894yruihgu9debguh ljkgheiotghrfoghiorthgojdhgbiot hgio
1/25/2016 c1 Guest
Black veil brides black veil brides black veil brides
SeXY CHAINSAW VOICE
1/17/2016 c39 Guest
Plz plz plz don't give up on this story or Devils daughter plz plz plz
12/6/2015 c4 book thief 27
Angel and Iggy are kind of OOC, but I like how you kept thier peroonalities in the sense of not wanting to be different.
12/6/2015 c3 book thief 27
Honestly, I'm speechless (in a good way)
11/24/2015 c39 Cait Elie
I hope you are doing well, I can't wait for another chapter!
11/14/2015 c39 2AquaWings23
Was Max so out of her senses that when Fang took his shirt off, she didn't notice? I mean what does he have? A 6-pack? A 8-pack? I mean, he must be ripped!
11/11/2015 c39 5RollerMax
!

I'm honestly so mad at everyone in this situation
407 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »