for Rebel Love Song

9/7/2015 c37 Randomer11
YAY! You're back! You weren't gone that long but still! WHOO!
9/7/2015 c37 TrekkieGirl10
This is so good! I'm so happy you updated! This is my all-time favorite Maximum Ride story! I LOVE IT! ...Almost as much as Andy Biersack
9/7/2015 c37 Dr4gonIc3F34th3r
Daw, cute little cuddles!
DONT TRY ANYTHING, MAX! DONT KILL YOURSELF!
At the moment, I am hating Ella. but good job!
9/4/2015 c36 Cait Elie
PLEEEAAAASSSE UPDATE SOON THIS IS SOOOOOOOO GREAT PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE
8/18/2015 c36 5RollerMax
Oh, wow

STOP GETTING THESE THINGS SO CORRECT IT MAKES ME WORRY ABOUT YOU

Seriously though, if you ever feel depressed you can talk to me, I don't know you but I'm always willing to help :)
8/18/2015 c34 RollerMax
Badger badger badger badger badger
8/18/2015 c33 RollerMax
Ella! That went WAAAAY to far!
8/18/2015 c32 RollerMax
I think both of them are overreacting a bit... Calm down and work it out, you guys!
8/18/2015 c30 RollerMax
But I loved "lost in the dark!" The concept was so cool!

I really hope Lella turns out well. Oh! There's a book about a trans girl named Ella who goes to college, and word leaks out there's a trans girl and everyone freaks out, so this lesbian girl, Tucker (Tucker is so badass, she's like this Max!) says it's her because she's been made fun of before and she thinks she can handle being made fun of, and Ella and Tucker meet!

ANYWAY PLEASE READ IT! It's so cute! It's by Rachel Gold!
8/10/2015 c36 Thrullsmash
I like it keep writing
8/8/2015 c36 4Spitfire303
I am glad that max is alive. Hope things get better for her :)
8/7/2015 c36 TrekkieGirl10
Wow, this just keeps getting juicier and juicier, I love this story so much! Please update as soon as you get the chance!
8/7/2015 c29 TrekkieGirl10
Poor Angel, poor Gazzy, this one almost made me cry
8/7/2015 c26 TrekkieGirl10
Oh...poor Nudge! But I'm so glad that Jeb finally saw himself in his true light.
8/7/2015 c23 TrekkieGirl10
OH MY GOD! GREEN DAY TOO! :):):)):):)A combination of Ella and Max in this story couldn't be more me!
407 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »