for Rebel Love Song

8/6/2015 c8 TrekkieGirl10
This was an awesome chapter, I loved getting a glimpse of everybody's own experience! Also, I love Saviour, that song pretty much saved my life!
8/6/2015 c1 TrekkieGirl10
Oh my God. This is SO GOOD! Plus, not only Three Days Grace, which is rare enough, but the even rarer, even COOLER BLACK VEIL BRIDES? NOT TO MENTION LINKIN PARK! AAAHHHHHH!
8/4/2015 c32 1xkurakurax
lmao, ella, wtf. i'm sorry, but she's being such a brat. xD i mean, her mom died, yes, and she had a panic attack, but that's not max's fault. fang is her boyfriend! max is not her mom to hold her hand, like she said. ella can talk to lissa all she wants but max cant have time with fang? what? ella's being totally selfish now lol.
7/31/2015 c36 2MeWithWings
I don't know whether it was because I was listening to this a few minutes ago, or because this chapter made me think of it so much, but tho whole time I was reading this chapter I was singing Done For You -BVB in my mind
7/22/2015 c36 24VampireRide
I'm going to edit one of your chapters so Ella dies and make you post it. And then everybody will be happy.
And I almost felt worse for Fang than Max. I hate that he has to go through this all over again *Cries*
Stay Majestic
7/22/2015 c36 3BlakeShadow
This is one of my favorite fanfics. Please update soon, I NEED to KNOW what happens.
7/21/2015 c36 Flyon22
Oh my gosh please update another soon.
7/21/2015 c36 Dr4gonIc3F34th3r
uhg.
good job.
saaaaaaaaaaaaadness.
good job, tho!
7/20/2015 c35 Cait
Holly snap! I need the next chapter! Please update soon.
7/13/2015 c34 101abetternameneeded
You don't want people badgering you to update more than they already do, do you really? Seriously.

Random question do YOU have any siblings? PLEASE ANSWER
7/13/2015 c33 abetternameneeded
Ella is grieving but she's still way out of line. And sibling rivalry makes perfect since to me. I have 6 brothers and sisters. And they drive me insane a lot. But, you don't cross lines and you usually get over whatever problems you have and then just tell very embaressing stories at dinner that you know you owe some people an explanation as for why you thought it'd be amusing to do some weird stuff. Like almost TP-ing the WRONG HOUSE.
Ella needs to chill.
7/13/2015 c35 4katzapped
...okay at first I was kind of on Ella's side.

BUT HOW CAN SHE NOT SEE THE SIGNS THAT MAX IS NOW SUICIDAL HOLY SHIT ELLA! YOU IDIOT! .
7/12/2015 c35 buffy18a
NOOOOOOO
OMG WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO MAX
PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY
7/12/2015 c35 24VampireRide
She's done taking everyone's bull? What about Max! Max has gone her whole life being bullied because of being herself and Ella's done? Can Ella get in a car crash and die or something? Just get her out of this story cause she is so freaking annoying. Please let Angel knock her teeth in.
And please update soon, I don't want Max to commit suicide *cries*
Stay Majestic
7/12/2015 c35 Dr4gonIc3F34th3r
oh, god.
I knew what would happen the second she went onto the bridge.
407 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »