for The Challenge of the Goblet

9/3 c1 Guest
Hedwig is always the best girl.
7/16 c1 121Kimberly T
Hedwig the bomb-delivery service! :-)
7/10 c1 kbnsr
Hahahaha! Hedwig FTW, the best magical post owl to have ever lived! This was hilarious! 100x Kudos :D
6/9 c1 Guest
I loved
6/8 c1 Osmodious
Truly excellent and fun little fic, thanks for posting! So totally am going to have to steal referring to Dumbles as ‘Assmaster’!
3/20 c1 23EdTheBeast
A must read! A funny story. A princess bride sort of tale!
2/22 c1 5BarbedCaress
Great story!
Thank you for sharing your time and talent!
2/14 c1 Guest
nice.
1/18 c1 29fragonknight01
Beautiful! Totally awesome and I would love another dozen chapters to this story.
11/22/2020 c1 17MSgt SilverDollar and Snake
Grreeeaaaattttt! ~~ Snake ~~
10/22/2020 c1 Jazzielady76
lolol
10/3/2020 c1 11stevem1
This is really good. And I like Harry’s be prepared outlook and Hermione’s take no prisoner’s attitude. It’s needed to keep Harry in line.
9/6/2020 c1 1Majerus
"
Hermione was using the data she gathered and the success rate of Harry's talks for a trifling monograph: On the Ability of Humans Raised in Magical Society to Use Logic and Evaluate Risks. But that is a tale for another time.
*snortchokelaugh* yep...

"
Hermione didn't give Harry a chance to deny having entered. "You lying, promise-breaking bastard." The venom in her voice was even more shocking than her words.
"
The whole goblet scene was ruined by Hermione's venomous dismissal of Harry. She chooses her words carefully and measures each for impact.
This condemnation signals that Hermione No Longer Trusts Harry (not to mention kicking him in the balls over his long-dead parentage, a strike meant to inflict maximum mental anguish, especially from her).
They are done before they can get started, regardless of all the effort he has put forward and ways he has shown he doesn't want to enter... she believes that he did it all to be a solo entrant. She threw away all her experience with who Harry is and condemned him... it stopped me cold.
The story from that point forward was only read with half an eye as I kept trying to figure out why she would say that... why she would believe that... and even her 'claiming' his ass could be in the context that she wanted to hurt him.

It fucked the rest of the story over, which sucks, cuz it was fun.
7/18/2020 c1 Shandrakor