for The Challenge of the Goblet

12/30/2013 c1 2Fibinaci
My only complaint is the swears Hermione chose, not that she swore, after all they had done for his name to come out certainly warranted it, but "assmaster' just seems so base, she'd've chosen a classier epithet I'm sure.
12/29/2013 c1 1Scarlett Foxie
LoL! Love it.
12/29/2013 c1 pipper11
YES! At long last! For years I have waited for a fic where Harry (or anyone!) just destroyed the damn goblet to begin with rather than screwing around with the death trap tournament. Yeah! Finally! You rock!
12/29/2013 c1 Rake1810
Hedwig is awesome.
12/29/2013 c1 digbygreen
I like it when things go, "BOOM!"
12/29/2013 c1 1Lord Sia
Nice story, although it went a bit heavy on the OOC towards the end - the rest was nowhere near as glaringly non-canon.
12/28/2013 c1 sparky40sw
one has to love multi layered backup plans
12/28/2013 c1 2Winoniel
Well done! Humorous, satirical and spot-on. You addressed so many of my pet peeves about the HP wizarding world.

Looking forward to reading your other pieces here and on Fiction Press.
12/27/2013 c1 12Dimples-3
Can't wait, to read more.
12/27/2013 c1 Runecutter
Magically enforce this!

Although it's weird that with harry's defenses Moody's paper still slipped through...

And i don't like the... flowery expressions Hermione uses too much.

btw what is this stupid idea with the wager? Harry could easily let her decide what the payment for each of them is denying Harry the opportunity to abuse this for cheap sexual gratification... and why would he do that anyway? Looks he the type? Little later she defends his character against any doubters but with the wager she just doesn#t risk it? Whisky Tango Foxtrott Dude
12/27/2013 c1 16twilliams1797
one word review:
perfect.
12/27/2013 c1 badkidoh
I really liked this great & amusing story.
12/27/2013 c1 xelsan
i love it when you decide to screw with challenges!
12/27/2013 c1 16LordsFire
That was a nice little 'stick it' to the whole screwed-up scenario.
12/27/2013 c1 4Dalwyn
That was nicely amusing. Harry came off as a little pathetic and ineffective for a lot of it, trying but ultimately failing to convince. But that is more the utter lack of anything approaching sense (I *could* say 'common sense', but that would be a lie). He rather made up for it with contingency plans. Hermione was .. a little exuberant? Highly amusingly so, but ... I find myself wondering if her performance was a scripted part of Harry's contingency plan. One of life's little mysteries. And I agree with another reviewer, I'd be thrilled to read of the fallout from this. Thanks for writing.
186 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »