for The Challenge of the Goblet

12/26/2013 c1 Selmephren
Great oneshot! Wish there was more but that was a good stopping point.
12/26/2013 c1 Undermann
Damn, that's good. Shame it's complete as I for one really wanna see the fallout from all perspectives - plus whatever Hermione's gonna do with Harry's Ass (which is hers)...
12/26/2013 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Story was doing all right up until Hermione went OOC.

Wanted to like this more and it would make a pretty good first chapter of a longer fic.
12/26/2013 c1 wolf-in-hell
I like this, and was hoping for a second chapter.
12/26/2013 c1 10The Mad Mad Reviewer
It's a true work of wonder and beauty.
12/26/2013 c1 Bjh
Amusing start. How will it end?
12/26/2013 c1 Ranmaleopard
Awesome!
12/26/2013 c1 anotherboarduser
I like this story so much.

Please write a sequel. I want more of Harry Hermione couple and more of the stupid wizarding world being punished.

I want to see Harry and Hermione use their smarts to win.
12/26/2013 c1 3TaraLi
Beautiful - simply *BEAUTIFUL*!
12/26/2013 c1 karthik9
It is excellent story.
12/26/2013 c1 3deckman
awesome - a very original way around the tournament. Of course you only _imply_ that it actually worked by ending it where you did. Does Baldus figure out a way to keep things rolling?
12/26/2013 c1 4David305
Cute story!
Thanks.
12/26/2013 c1 22Katzztar
Oh this is sooo going into my fave stories list!

I don't know what I like best... Harry planning, thoughts of pirate Harry and his parro- err owl on the shoulder, Harry making good plans, Proactive Harry instead of reactive Harry, Harry making back up plans, Hermione going down the cussing ship, Wonderful Harmione banter, Intelligent Owl Bomber

...
... yeah I love the Owl Bomber!
12/26/2013 c1 xavierp
I have long loved your stories and am happy to see you delving into crackier fics. Wonderful method of derailing the tournament.

I am, yet again, forced to shake my head at the stupidity of canon wizards (or plotter) into bringing in an enchanted item that no one seems to know how it works or why it works: the canon tasks were stupid and none of them were particularly magical. They essentially boiled down to "Have Harry Overcome Tasks That He Has Already Proven He Can Do": overcome a magical creature? End of Chamber of Secrets or Prisoner of Azkaban. Rescue a hostage from a forbidding place? Chamber of Secrets again. Beat an obstacle course? End of Philosopher's Stone.

And sadly, as in the books mentioned, none of them required any real magical knowledge beyond a single spell. The rest could all be overcome via Muggle means (as shown in many many fan fics).

Regardless, another great story that will be placed on my Favourites list.
12/26/2013 c1 2mwinter1
Would love to see this go further.
186 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »