for The Challenge of the Goblet

4/19/2020 c1 Kai
I love "Baldus Dumbledore"!
2/7/2020 c1 reviewer
LMAO
1/26/2020 c1 AHAHHHAHHAHHAHHH
I CAN'T BREATHE AHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH
12/28/2019 c1 StevenG
Themite is iron oxide and aluminium (NOT aluminium oxide).
10/10/2019 c1 Kai
The way that is written about Harry's plan to talk like a pirate on Hermione's birthday, you probably know that 19th September is the International Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day. Funny! :-D
6/14/2019 c1 Kai
Both iron oxide and aluminium oxide are pretty inert. You chuck some of it into a magical cup and exactly nothing will happen. Thermite is iron oxide powder and elementary aluminium powder. Heat it up a bit and the aluminium starts to rip off the oxygen from the iron, and THAT is very bright and VERY hot.
5/17/2019 c1 Toffeecat15
"When you mix fuel, metal oxide and metal powder in just the right way, it burns at 2000 degrees Celsius. Hot enough to cut through nearly any barrier known to man. Throw some C4 into the mix, and you've got one hell of a combination." Thought this was approrate
4/19/2019 c1 Cassandra30
Awesome story!
4/1/2019 c1 Guest
GREAT story, & GREAT finish! I love it!
10/1/2018 c1 CmeClearLee
More please
9/5/2018 c1 Guest
I put my money on Harry using a bazooka in the first task if he is still forced to compete. A scuba diving equipment in the second and a flamethrower in the last. A shotgun for any emergencies that would be used to blow some brains.
8/2/2018 c1 serialkeller
Awesome :D
7/29/2018 c1 InAnnaCat
LOL! LOL! LOL! That was great!
6/18/2018 c1 Bronze
Magicals always say that muggles are centuries behind them. Well then, please tell me when magicals invented Thermite? Such a wonderful product with so many uses. I wonder how they're gonna get the Goblet to judge whether or not the tournament is still gonna be held? Considering it's now just a puddle of molten metal they're gonna haver to wait till it cools to find out if it can still do the job. WAY TO GO HARRY! Let's just hope they don't have a back up Goblet somewhere.
6/12/2018 c1 Nobody Smurf
Mione's rant was the best part.
185 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »