for The Challenge of the Goblet

10/19/2016 c1 4andre.scutieri
This was one of the most fun and entertaining fics I've read in such a long time! Thank you so much for sharing this!

In fact, it's a little sad it's over. I would love to see more of it, mainly because cursing!Hermione is SO much fun! Well, all things come to an end, and this story really made my Wednesday morning.

Cheers!
10/7/2016 c1 BillBrink
SO good! I just love your one shots. They are really original and funny! Can't give you enough good reviews that you truly deserve.
8/18/2016 c1 6Kurogami Mika
Gotta love hedwig.
6/15/2016 c1 36Jonn Wolfe
Hermione's diatribe had me in stitches!
Brilliant one-shot! (Can't help wondering what happened after, though.)
6/14/2016 c1 Edmond O'Donald
I tried to finish reading this chapter... I really did. However, You didn't identify who was speaking (on the train), which is very, very confusing, and frankly, the storytelling went downhill from there. I am sorry. I don't mean to be harsh... but this really needs work. Find yourself a good BETA - preferably someone with at least a B.A in Journalism or English - and have him/her help you.

Regards,

the_scribbler
6/14/2016 c1 Kynareth no Baka
Hahaha. Nice. Very nice XD
5/22/2016 c1 14NarutosBrat
1. Go Hermione!
2. Go Harry and Hedwig!
3. I wish there was more because the fallout of this would have been epic.
5/2/2016 c1 3D.Mentor
A great story, thank you for writing.
4/25/2016 c1 7Taly-chan
One word: AWESOME!
4/25/2016 c1 15The Ghostly Minion
OK, that was a really good. A thinking Harry, a protective Hermione and a overworked, precision-bombing Hedwig. Perfect combination! Bravo!

TGM
4/23/2016 c1 Midnight Angels
MORE!
4/23/2016 c1 Guest
Hahahhaha!
4/22/2016 c1 5gphoenix51
Awesome, someone needed to tell those bastards off. And melting the cup down with thermite was brilliant. Too bad Dumblefuck didn't get set on fire, or him and Snape, but you can't have everything I guess.
4/11/2016 c1 Guest
Oh god i love this Hermione! we need more like her in fanfiction
3/26/2016 c1 Viva01
Oh my I laughed so hard with this it's great such blasé reactions to what's going on from Harry and hermoine
185 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »