for By Learning How

12/29/2013 c1 Guest
I'm sitting on the toilet crying my eyes out
12/28/2013 c1 17MustafaSuzzivan
Brilliant :) I kind of can't stand Clara, but I'm so excited to see her dynamic with 12. Hopefully it plays out a lot like this...
12/27/2013 c1 14Kazza
A delightful story that captures Clara's likely reaction so well.
12/27/2013 c1 Michelle
This was definitely bittersweet. Great job.
12/26/2013 c1 36ChromaticDreams
So I thank you profusely for this, because as of now I am aggressively searching the Internet for fics with Twelve and only finding a small handful. This was wonderful. Beautiful. Yay!
12/26/2013 c1 1Mia Bronte
I'm crying. It's really moving.
I wish Clara could confront the Doctor for treating her son badly in the episode. She deserves better.
12/26/2013 c1 8HollyFire
Fantastic! I hope you write more 12th Doctor/Clara stories :)
12/26/2013 c1 1camy.bis
I kind of bursted into tears when Clara told eleven she likes his bowtie, but apart from that it has been a good reading!
12/26/2013 c1 78the ticking clock
This was absolutely incredible. You understand the characters so well and write with such raw emotion. Amazing, amazing job.
12/26/2013 c1 8hotkillerz
you know i wish it wasn't complete, becuase i can so see you making this as a mutli chapter fic of them learning and stuff.
12/26/2013 c1 7Onceaffwriter
Nice story, would like a second chapter but as it is, it is Sweet, although Clara seems too unaccepting of the new Doctor and for lack of a better wordm, selfish? But good premise :)
12/26/2013 c1 9That Wise Guy
I absolutely loved this one shot. I honestly wasn't expecting it to be much but Clara crying about how she'll miss the 11th and leave; but the way you brought back the 11th Doctor to comfort her was amazing. I also liked the inclusion of her family. Good job!
12/26/2013 c1 9desiringmagic
Awwwwwww that was so cute and beautiful! Love this

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service