for Castles in the Sand

4/8/2014 c7 5ILove2Write13
THEY FINALLY KISSED OH GOD
I don't want to know who is the one lurking in the shadows. I think it's Regina but could it also be Ursula?
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE
4/7/2014 c7 14getfulimaginator
I love this story very much, and everything about this chapter was perfect - yours is one of the few CS fics I read regularly!
4/7/2014 c7 1sami1397
DAMN FINALLY OH MY GOSH. I'm so glad they kissed holy shit this is one of my favorite fics. lovvvvve this and I need you to update asapppp
4/7/2014 c7 96Average Everyday Sane Psycho
This update was totally worth the wait.
4/7/2014 c7 KELS B
What a great chapter, loved the ball and finally their feelings are out in the open! Can't wait to see what comes next, update soon
4/7/2014 c7 3bangtagoncteen
I absolutely loved this chapter. You are a queen and I'm a just a slug.
And an-tic-i-pa-tion!
4/7/2014 c7 8Colinodonewithyou
YES! So happy you updated and beyond ecstatic they finally kissed and admitted their feelings for one another! I cant wait for the next chapter. I hope its soon :)
4/7/2014 c7 4Angelfan984
I was wondering what had happened to this story! That kiss was epic! I want more!
4/7/2014 c7 3Revenessa
I hope no one dared to pull them apart.
I'm so happy you updated, I've been waiting for this post!
I loved the kiss.
4/7/2014 c7 Lisa1972
this was lovely...but who's wanting to stop them?
4/7/2014 c7 phiphi78
Oh this chapter was so perfect , i love your story !
4/7/2014 c7 cynmoon
I'm pretty sure the noise I made when I saw the update could only be heard by dogs. I love this story. This chapter was so good. Looking forward to what comes next!
4/7/2014 c7 14AllisonSwan
ALLISON WHAT DID YOU DO? I loved the kiss! Oh my bbs you are in for a world of hurt probably
4/6/2014 c6 Nothing-Everything-Something
Oh PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! It's so fantastic and lovely I need more. I love the little hints of Ursula in it. I love everything about this story. I would love to see them almost get caught by like Liam or someone. But I honestly would be ok if you didn't do that ,one it just being a suggestion and two if you just kept writing this please pretty pretty pretty please I'll be your best friend and love you forever.

-p.s. your a fabulous writer and I love all your stories but your killing me with this one
3/28/2014 c6 237VickyVicarious
This story is adorable and wonderful and I love it
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »