for Castles in the Sand

3/27/2014 c6 94swishandflickwit
Giiiiiiirl are you for real? I shouldn't have read this jk I HAVE NO REGRETS! It's just, hun, you need to update. This story is so interesting. Practically UNHEARD till you conjured it and its giving me all sorts of feels, especially when you threw Ariel into the mix and the familial bond she has with Killian, my heart was so light. Then of course the interactions between Emma and Killian, the fin touching and lagoon finding being my favorite... Reading that I felt like I was on a cloud. It's so beautiful. Also I can't help but think the strange ink Ariel saw and the feeling Snow got from the woman was Ursula? Urgh, I'm so loving this you have to believe me. I hope you update soon cause I feel like dying at the thought of you not continuing this.
3/27/2014 c6 5FairyWings101
I'm so glad I came upon your story on Tumblr. This is one of the most unique CS AUs I've read. Your writing is wonderful and really tugs at my heartstrings. I can't wait to see what happens next!
3/23/2014 c6 KELS B
Loving this story! Update soon, so want to see how the night and story go!
3/19/2014 c6 Azurii
I cannot believe that I only just decided to read this story (though it may be a good thing considering that I couldn't get all whiny earlier on), but the truth is that I'm in love with this and I am so glad that you made Ariel and Killian cousins! I was hoping that she would feature in this and I love where you have placed her, I'm hoping when the trouble comes (it will, I know it!) that she plays a role in helping or at least trying to make humans/merpeople understand.

When I noticed that this was the last chapter, I begging for it not to end before Snow finds out, but it did and nah! Not nice at all, especially with the hints you've been doing.

The set up of the story has been great and the first chapter really gave me a clue on what this story is about and what to look forward to, the beginning chapters of their friendship and them growing up together has been really well done and I would honestly not want it to be written any other way. My favorite part has got to when Emma asked to touch Killian's tail, it just made it seem so real that they knew they lived in different worlds and Emma wanted to acknowledge it, to understand a little bit. I just feel like that one little moment could be brought up later, a passing conversation maybe. I don't know, but I really love this.
3/5/2014 c6 2Down-The-Rabbit-Hole1803
When will you update? :(
3/2/2014 c6 36MidnightRosebud
This is turning out rather fun. I'm curious to see where this will go from here.
2/25/2014 c6 Guest
Can't wait for the update! I love this concept
2/16/2014 c6 Guest
I hope you update this soon!
2/18/2014 c5 25Elsa007
UPDATE PLEASE! I'M DYING WITHOUT MORE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! between this and the hiatus I'm desperate for new once upon a time stuffsss...I love this story and I want more!
2/4/2014 c6 Guest
Love love love this fic! It's amazing! I can't wait to see where this goes! I love the little ursal things you put in, like the eel, and the ink, and the mysterious Mira in a black flowing dress, BRILLIANT! I would really like to see Liam or a cousin catch Killian with Emma on the beach or come close to catching them.
2/6/2014 c6 Azul Jones
OH MY GOOD HE HAS LEEEEGS! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOOOOOOOD! IM CRYING AND FREAKING OUT AND I NEED MORE OF THIS PLEAAAAAAAAAASE. I am so in love with this story I can't even breathe properly while i'm reading it. I WILL BE WAITING FOR THAT DANCE! For those two, actually;)
2/3/2014 c6 Guest
2/3/2014 c6 Elsa007
I love this story and I look forward to seeing where you go with it...update!
2/3/2014 c6 3vampiric.princess
Naaoooooooo! Im so completely hoooked. Update soon!
1/31/2014 c6 1livinthelife68
This is awesome! The little mermaid role reversal with Emma and Killian Jones aka Hook. It's brilliant, can't wait to find out what happens next.
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »