FanFiction.Net
for Things Change

7/24/2023 c23 Guest
I am really loving this story. I like how it is fast-paced but I can still catch up with what is happening. Making the romance in the team have slow progress is also a great ideas as it doesn't divert us from the main plot. I am looking forward for some updates.
10/23/2020 c8 4hnh058513
Trigon?!
10/23/2020 c3 hnh058513
You could have went with Geo Force for the slot, or was the relation to Terra a dis-qualifier?
7/17/2019 c23 5EmrysLover1215
Please update soon! This is the best Teen Titans and Young Justice crossover I've ever read!
5/18/2019 c17 Guest
Rereading this after a couple years... While I did love this chapter, and thought Robin's speech was inspired... I also couldn't help but notice how it was sort manipulative. He's preaching to a bunch of kids about how they can help stop the cycle of death and destruction... but to do that it means killing villians instead of locking them up. He's alluding this to a bunch of children... but is conveniently refusing to say the K-word. I just thought it funny. Maybe you meant this, or maybe these kids are like Danny and em' who are smart enough to read between the lines and figure out what is expected of them. If this story is ever continued, I look forward to seeing how this works out for the titans and how it is "handled" by the League.
12/27/2018 c23 2FateOfChaos
I am deeply impressed with how well you’ve melded YJ!Dick Grayson into the Teen Titans verse without drastically changing everything. It’s been nice to read, especially with how well written and detailed this is. I’m especially fond of the little tweaks, such as the inclusion of Danny Phantom, El Tigre, Jason as Red X, and Rorek’s visions. And it’s also nice to see that this story won’t end up with a Nightwing/Starfire pairing. While I respect those who enjoy it, I personally don’t ship it. Watching TT as a kid always made me think Robin and Raven wound end up a couple, and I was disappointed when it didn’t happen. However, I am curious as to who will end up together here. And I’m definitely excited for more chapters! Especially with Raven’s arc on the horizon, it should be very interesting!
11/10/2018 c9 This user has been banned
Slade was the only villain in the show who actually died. But his awesome existence allowed him to cheat death anyway
11/7/2018 c9 Guest
I think Grant Wilson might be Red X
2/6/2018 c10 HTTYDGuest
THEY LOOTED THE *~LIBRARY~*?!

*Grins evilly*

(Sing-song voice)

Oh, NIGHTWING!
Can I join the Titans?
PLEASE?
Uh, why do I, a civilian, want to be a Titan?
Uh, well, m-maybe it's because . . .

THEY LOOTED THE LIBRARY!

NO ONE, and I mean *NO ONE*, so much as puts a FINGER on a LIBRARY BOOK *takes DEEP breath*, AND TAKES OFF WITH IT WITHOUT *takes another deep breath*, CHECKING IT OUT WITH THE LIBRARIAN AND A LIBRARY CARD ON *MY* WATCH!

*THAT'S* WHY!

*Passes out from lack of breath*
2/6/2018 c2 HTTYDGuest
I think that the author's writing skills proves that said author is WAY more intelligent than I am . . .
7/2/2017 c5 9JimmyHall24
YAY Raven won!
5/17/2017 c23 facelessmaize
thank you for the update! I just love the story hahaha
11/6/2016 c22 guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo
Great chapter, looking forward to more!
11/4/2016 c22 Christina
I loved the story it's was really great. Can you do a story where Connor and his older twin are watching tv before dinner when Match and Connor sneak out of the mountain and hang out in town but Match thinks they should go back to the mountain before anyone finds out that they are gone but they start fighting with with each other because Match knows they will be looking for them even though he wants to stay longer to but they're to busy fighting that they didn't see Superman/dad and Batman/godfather coming to them after finding out where they're and when they get there they find the twins yelling at each other and the twins busy fighting with each other they didn't feel Superman and Batman grabbing them to keep them from trying to hit each other and Batman grabs Match while Superman keeps Superboy in his arms only when they one of the adults is talking is when they notices what is happening and they froze up when they see thier father and godfather when they look up at them with a smile like they weren't doing anything wrong but Match and Superboy can see that they aren't happy with them so they try to get out of the arms that are holding them back but can't and when they are asked who's idea it was they just point at each other and the next when the team was busy with a bad guy the twins get kidnapped by Lex Luthor when nobody was at the mountain and Nightwing and Robin are the first one to notice that they're missing and after they saved Superboy and Match from Lex Luthor Robin and Nightwing notices that Match's and Superboy's arm is bleeding and when they ask the twins what happened they don't say anything but Robin and Nightwing can tell from how the twins aren't looking at them that they're hiding something and Robin has idea what he's up to so when Superboy try's to walk away he won't let him so they start arguing but when Nightwing and Robin still won't let them go so the twins start fighting with Nightwing and Robin when they get Nightwing and Robin off of them they then use thier super jump to get away from them and but they see Nightwing and Robin are right behind them and they don't notice that the Justice League and the team is watching them and Superboy and Match's team and the Justice League have to make sure that the twins don't do anything and Superman is always keeping an eye on them too and can you make it where Superman sees Superboy and Match as his sons please and can you make Superboy the youngest of the team and when Superman is busy he has Batman watch the twins because he knows that Batman won't let anyone hurt them and he lets Robin and Nightwing watch them too and Superboy and Match doesn't like it when Superman,Batman,Nightwing, and Robin to tell them want they can and can't do they especially doesn't like it when thier father says it and when they tell him no they get upset and takes off and most of the time only thier father is the one who gets them unless he's not there and Nightwing and Robin see Match and Superboy as thier little brothers and Match is older than Superboy but Match also younger than the team and younger than Nightwing and younger than Robin too. Thanks :)
11/5/2016 c22 WaterLilly122
Are Nightwing's brothers his older brothers? Because there are few stories with a Teen Titans/Young Justice storyline with a reverse in ages for the bat family brothers.
96 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »