FanFiction.Net
for Things Change

11/4/2016 c18 3The Richmaster
the changes to Arsnal worked well
11/4/2016 c17 The Richmaster
Great chapter; the recruitemtn speech was brilliant
11/4/2016 c22 The Richmaster
Interesting changes to the movie
11/3/2016 c22 1Ironknight3307
in the titans Tokyo movie, will starfire and nightwing be paired up together just like in the comics and I think they're a great pairipairing just like in the original teen titans cartoon show.
6/28/2016 c21 1Boomer1125
Are you going to put raven and nightwing together?
5/30/2016 c21 nightmaster000
Wonderful chapter. Great twist having them go through the movie now, and not after all the seasons.
3/18/2016 c20 2B00KW0RMFA1RY
Love the story. Are you going to do lightspeed with flinx?
3/5/2016 c20 clever101
Awesome chapter l can't wait for the next one.
I want to know if young justice and the justice league will ever meet the teen titans so nightwing can show them how much he accomplished without them.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
2/15/2016 c20 highlander348
I had a question please. When is Young Justice going to make an appearance? :)
2/15/2016 c20 guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo
Interesting chapter, looking forward to more!
1/16/2016 c19 2jayswing96
Is it wrong that I kinda miss Slade in your story?
12/29/2015 c19 petite lili
show the league a world where the Titans never existed and make that one or more of the situations they handled led to a dark world
12/29/2015 c19 nightmaster000
Another Truly spectacular chapter. Sorry for forgetting to review this story the last couple of times. Still loving and enjoying it.

Good to see it's still going strong. :)

I vote for the dark future plot. That kind of plot is always fun. Plus it the Titans trying their best to stop the dark future could be used as a ongoing plot.
12/29/2015 c19 guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo
Awesome chapter! I can't say much for specifics, but I'd like to see a universe where the the Titans fight the justice league.
12/29/2015 c19 2reven228
It's great to see Cyborg's inner thoughts during the fight, as it gives more weight to his victory over Blood. Great job all around, this was a cool New Year's gift. And if I have my timeline right, then we're about to get into Raven's story soon. Great chapter, keep goin and stay golden
96 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »