FanFiction.Net
for Of Allies & Enemies

3/13/2015 c3 6SuperWhoAvengeLock Trash
holy shit! this is amazing! update when you can please!
11/19/2014 c3 12Esmereilda
no matter what age or country ciel still has a nack for annoying the police, bossing them around and leading them around by their noses :D
11/19/2014 c2 Esmereilda
if nothing else this is certainly a very amusing fic :D
9/30/2014 c3 10Sweetie-Eevee
Ooooohhhhhh snap! Isn't Ciel just a pleasure to deal with? I haven't really seen any OOCness so far. Considering how manipulative Ciel is, Crane's responses were pretty appropriate.
7/8/2014 c3 Blackwing-Raven
PLEASE MAKE MORE! This is perfect down to the last detail! There EXACTLY like the characters and there personalities, it's remarkable! The intense vocabulary and expert knowledge on Ciel's understanding is simply perfection! You were able to nail the proper 18th and 19th century language between Crane and Ciel, something that is difficult for others. They actually feel like the characters and not some OC or off track ideas. I sincerely hope you make more chapters! It's amazing! -
5/9/2014 c3 Mimi
Please continue! I love this story and it's very interesting. (BTW, you misspelled 'prey')
5/9/2014 c2 Guest
oh ciel, how i love your chess and game references...
3/7/2014 c3 AnimeFreak71777
I have to say, I do not know much about Sleepy Hollow, but I really like this Fanfiction.

On a side note, do you happen to know around what time you will publish the next chapter of this Fanfic and your Harry Potter/Black Butler (Which I absolutely love by the way! Best fanfic on the site in my opinion!) Fanfic?
3/5/2014 c3 Guest
Ciel's last name is spelt. Phantomhive not Phantomehive. Though both this and demons horcruxes and harry are very good. Most authours dont like the ending of the anime(though I do) and make these complicated ways for Ciel to get into modern times, when having him as a demon works so much better.
1/25/2014 c2 Guest
I love the story!
1/21/2014 c1 119ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
1/5/2014 c3 Casual Reader
You might want to ease up on making Ciel so powerful and untouchable. I could say that's Ciel's arrogance talking and he's in for a shock in the future with the Headless Horseman not being so easy to kill and being more than a match for Sebastian. Otherwise, there's no sense of urgency or danger, especially if you make the juggernaut of the Sleepy Hollow series a pushover (Ciel can easily kill a horseman of the Apocalypse? How'd that slip by the Masons). Otherwise fun read.
1/5/2014 c3 28SnowTime
I rather like this.
1/5/2014 c3 missykim
I've only seen a handful of Kuroshitsuji episodes, but know enough of who some of the characters are. I'm more familiar with Sleepy Hollow. I think this story looks very interesting. I'm looking forward to more.

By the way, Irving's first name is Frank.