FanFiction.Net
for The Art of Coping

1/7/2017 c1 11Queen Bovine
This is great! I can practically hear the characters' voices reading the lines out loud :) Haha, I figured it must have been quite the feat to get him out of that first slump without Sophie around. Nice oneshot!
7/26/2016 c1 1samfindingneverland
This lil piece is so well written and brought to life! I truly could picture that first breakup Markl said happened before in the movie just like this. Loved the fact that Calcifer and Howl both acknowledged "that girl" from their past; I think it would have been great something alike in the very film. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
6/26/2016 c1 56Star Fata
You had me giggling the whole fic! Especially that last line- perfection.
1/29/2016 c1 2Smile Back
This was really great :D
8/31/2014 c1 1AdventuresInTheSueniverse
This was awesome!
5/28/2014 c1 Guest
AHHHHH! GREEN SLIME! YAY! Green slime is ALWAYS good. :)
4/22/2014 c1 12CuppaTea13
Please write more Howl's Moving Castle! I adored this! Seriously- perfect mix of humor and that hint of romance.
"She was beautiful, Calcifer...like starlight."
There.
Right there.
That was where I swooned a bit.
4/15/2014 c1 moonfortunes
Loved it! :D

Yes, I know that this is a cliche saying, but it's true. I fell in love reading this story, and let out a small squeal as Howl began to talk about the 'girl' in the future. You captured these characters perfectly and hope that there are more of these in the future
3/18/2014 c1 166Veritas Found
So I love that you wrote this I'm working on a drabble right now about the first time Morgan slimes, so I love that you have this one for the first time Howl does it. And that it's completely unintentional? Brilliant! I also love how he visibly affects the sky outside, as well; that was a nice touch. Excellent tie-in for the film. 3
2/28/2014 c1 Moonchaser21
Can you please continue? I like the way this is going, and I would love to read more.
2/4/2014 c1 7Sayaka M
I'd completely forgot about Howl doing that to himself until I read this. Very cute oneshot :)
1/23/2014 c1 6Werde Spinner
Ah, I love this! It seems to be an excellent blend of movie-verse and book-verse. Having done that myself before once or twice, I can only approve.

You did a great job keeping everyone in character - I found myself reading all of Calcifer's lines in his voice without even trying. Howl's melodrama on realizing he had slimed everything up was just the icing on the cake. :)
1/20/2014 c1 lory
loved this story it was full of green slime :)
1/6/2014 c1 Me
Good read.
12/28/2013 c1 34FrancesOsgood
I love Howl and you've captured him brilliantly. I've often wondered about the "break-up" mentioned in the film. I'm glad someone wrote out this scene. I love Calcifer's mention of the promise of Sophie. That's such a wonderful moment in the film and I'm happy to see it used to bring Howl out of his angst. Poor vain wizard! :)

Fanny