for Her Summer Wars

7/4/2018 c1 Hellionaire
It's fairly adequate, and the story still needs some furnishing, but I think you did a good job. I give it a 6.5/10.
3/10/2016 c1 7artsygirlzPOW
Oh my gosh! THIS WAS SO GOOD! I was a little disappointed to see there was only one fanfiction for this ship but wow...you did an excellent job. So beautiful! u
9/20/2015 c1 161angel2heart
Like you, when I saw the movie, I was surprised that there were no Natsuki x Wabisuke fanfics. I mean, their chemistry in the movie was so strong and I'm so glad you wrote this. Thanks, it was a great read and I like how you stuck to the storyline.

So happy that he didn't leave her again in the end!
6/11/2015 c1 Gothgirl4800
You know I never thought I would like this couple because it has always seemed a bit weird to me but I love it know. I'm so happy I took a chance and decided to read this story.
10/29/2014 c1 10Rai Dial 009
Wow, I'm impressed. I don't know too much about it but the story pulled me in and wouldn't let go. I hope I can write just as good as you. I'm glad I favorite you and I'll have read more of your stories when I get more time. Keep it up. _v
8/7/2014 c1 4diAngelo57
Excellent story! I just watched Summer Wars for the first time today and Natsuki and Wabisake's relationship hit me right in the heart XD I'm very sad that there aren't more fanfictions for this pairing, but you've done an excellent job writing this one! Keep up the good work!