for Awakening

9/17 c12 Phantom Frost
Hope we ger s new chapter soon nit enough naruto x me for my liking even less naruto x fem Shepard ones
8/23 c3 thelostR34P3R
, ,,,,,,,,, , xz. xzzzz. reewsxzzz.
9/29/2020 c7 Heaven34
Damn Naruto, Shepherd is coming for that ass. Hackett master wing man.
9/28/2020 c6 Heaven34
I get it that he hasn’t seen love in thousands of years, but to say stuff like “oh, I wish to see her next time personally” right in someone who already confessed her love to him, and does the same to a robot. Like by all means do what you want Naruto, but doing that in front of someone who loves you is a big fuck you. But otherwise that, I like this story. I’m not sure if Tali is going to be with Naruto too in future chapters, but I don’t really mind that if you did.
4/8/2020 c12 Guest
Shepard is still a needy bitch...
4/4/2020 c12 ifymywl
Wow, I thought this would be discontinued. Thankfully, I was proven wrong.

As far as I can tell, there seemed to be no apparent errors, but I could be wrong.

Keep up the good work.
3/2/2020 c12 1Guardian of the Inheritance
Good job keep it up
2/12/2020 c12 KingRyu
Terrible story
2/9/2020 c4 dragon slayer of death 98
are you sure it can't be a small harem, maybe narutoxshepardxliara, i like the liara shepard couple
2/7/2020 c12 Jupiter50
good job
2/7/2020 c12 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
2/7/2020 c12 1Blackplant
Well, my guess it's probably Orochimaru who's been tinkering. He'd be the prime target for indoctrination.
2/7/2020 c12 7Jebest4781
Well this was interesting
2/7/2020 c12 Highlander83
I’m still loving this story, I may have to go back and reread because it’s been so long. Keep up the great work
12/20/2019 c1 XenoLucifer
Sovereign isn't a Reaper ship class type, Sovereign is the name of one of the few sentient reapers that has free will, like Harbinger. They're basically the commanders/leaders or the reapers.
379 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »