for Love Knows No Boundaries

Yes you should
10/4/2015 c2 Guest
nice story, I like it
4/20/2014 c16 Guest
Ah that was a sad chapter... I loved how Auggie comforted her though, please update soon!
4/20/2014 c16 17kaitlin1198
Soo cutely sad but I can't this of any ideas at the moments!
4/1/2014 c15 12Covert Affairs Intelligence
Sooo good! This is the pregnancy that's not my idea right? Oh and one more thing why was it all in one chapter together?
4/1/2014 c15 agguielover
I think they should have twins. Would be interesting to see. Keep up the good work.
2/2/2014 c13 Covert Affairs Intelligence
I really like this it's good I was think next up maybe Annie could get pregnant again and give little alair a little sibling but this time tell auggie in a interesting and cute way or soemthing. And maybe do one abt the baby saying his first word and maybe taking his first steps. Or maybe one abt Joan's baby Mckenzie and alair on a okay date( idk if that last one fits the storyline but it would be cute) anyway I love this story and chapter it's great!
1/10/2014 c11 Jade Angel
Why do you put swim trunks on a baby when you are going to wash him in the bath?
1/12/2014 c11 sunnyheather
I love how you have combined the stories together and I love them! Please update soon :)
1/2/2014 c9 auggielover
im really loving these. I love the ones with joan and annie but were they are on good terms. cant wait to read the next one
12/31/2013 c5 Covert Affairs Intelligence
This is really good! I loooove it!
12/29/2013 c3 Covert Affairs Intelligence
Hmm the doctors? It depends on wat u r looking for she could be fine, maybe it be a little scare but nothing happens , or she could be pregnant., those r the only things I can think of.
12/29/2013 c3 agguielover
Oooo loved chap3. Bet she is pregnant. Cant wait for the next one. Keep up the good work :)
12/27/2013 c2 Guest
Oh wow-you're brave to write a fic only 5 episodes in! Welcome. Of course, I imagine you'll be very disappointed when Auggie gets his sight back at the end of S2, and when he marries an old army buddy's younger sister in S3... ;)
12/29/2013 c2 agguielover
Cant wait to read more of these. Hope you enjoy all the seasons. :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »