for When Wicked met Frozen

5/18 c1 8atheenasandel
elsa is 21!
5/29/2018 c3 MANARA MICHELE
its cool but where on earth is fiyero?
2/25/2015 c3 Eponine Cinead-Enjolras
Are you planning on doing more with this?
This was a great start, could turn out interesting, id love to see Fiyero come in and maybe have it where He knows Anna and Elsa, since hes a prince and they are also royalty
2/18/2015 c3 9HaileytheOzian
Will you ever update? I love this story!
10/1/2014 c3 Imelda
Anna, Glinda, Kristoff and Sven continue going shopping but then they relised that they are supposed to be searching for Elsa and Elphaba so they go to the North mountain and see then there and... I can't of what comes next, sorry I have to get of the computer now. But I love this story, I showed it to my sister and see said it was great and she gave me a boring lesson about Wicked ( she told me everything I already knew)
10/1/2014 c1 Imelda
I like this story, It brings out the best and worst of them
An idea for what they should do next, get into a fight about something and Anna has to do something to help them both ( I just thought of this when I was reading something else)
9/25/2014 c3 60Thepopcornpup
Are you still working on this? I really like it!
8/4/2014 c1 Guest
Awesome, i didn't know that about elphaba.
5/14/2014 c3 Jill
Ive got an idea! Elsa and Elphaba talk about more family (like nessa and the story of how Elsa's parents died) and stuff, and Anna realises Glinda has magic!
5/14/2014 c1 IDK
LOVE IT! MAORRRRR
5/7/2014 c3 23PocketSevens
Somehow, I don't think a magic fight between Elphaba and Elsa is going to end well - lots of snow everywhere (on top of all the other snow). Could you imagine a snowball fight between the two witches?
4/4/2014 c3 TheLukeskywalker2
Why don't you bring Elphaba along for the rest of the events of Frozen?
3/24/2014 c3 19chinaluv
Luv this!
3/18/2014 c1 2Candymacgirl
I need more! It's to much fun to read!
3/14/2014 c1 Guest
Elsa's not supposed to know she froze Arendelle until Anna tells her.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »