for Be Careful What You Wish For

7/30/2017 c1 jining26
Lovely story. Hope you will update soon.
1/4/2017 c2 Wolf'sVine
Yay! Kin thinks Goku is cute! And poor Goku is gonna have a reeeeaaaally tough time with an unconsciously sexy Sanzo right next to him... all the ding-dong damn time! Hoo, just the thought makes me wanna laugh! So, are you ever going to update? And where Gojyo and Hakkai? Are they even still alive?! Is Kin gonna remember being Sanzo? Will the Merciful Goddess keep interfering in their life? What about Kougaiji, Dokugakuji and the other two, where are they? How they gonna act with a reincarnated Sanzo? And, will we have more fun reading as Goku has to wait for Kin to be of age? Does that last sentence make any sense? If not, sorry, but I'm kinda tired so I might not be too clear in my... writing? Reviewing?
10/21/2015 c2 SunGokuSanzo
Another chapter, please. Pretty please? With an ice cream banana split, sprinkles and whipped cream. I just really wanna read more.
10/11/2014 c1 5Natsuki D
common.
when u gonna update.
*smiles witha dark aura surounding them* please update soon i would like to be able to read the next chapter soon _
i was going to type this on the second chapter but i had already done so before so i typed it in this chapters review.
9/13/2014 c2 Natsuki D
hey there.
i hope u continue with this (please do)
8/11/2014 c2 17hjade21
I'm wondering to myself...Why the heck have I not read this story yet?! I read all of your other stories and fell quite in love with them. The one that struck me the most was "Next Time" and believed there should be a story with Goku as a Sanzo Priest after Genjo Sanzo...and lookie here, it seems my wish came true. And read the remix as well, quite impressed.
Oh I can't wait to see what happens next in this story. X3 Like the relationship between Kin and Goku growing And if Kin will understand those memories and feelings toward Goku one day
Added, the story that made me laugh was "No Limits, No Excuses".
8/4/2014 c2 14EzraTheBlue
Oh, poor Goku. I have to wonder if the abbots and other priests knew just how close Sanzo and Goku were! I find it interesting that Jikaku seems to have found a place at Kinzan again, too. (If I had to speculate.)

I admit, I wasn't sure I'd like this story at first, but it is growing on me. Keep up the good work!
8/3/2014 c2 3KayukiHitsugaya
This is going to be so funny. Can't wait for the next chapter.
3/7/2014 c1 3Itolein
how unfair! hahaha
poor goku ggg
1/25/2014 c1 3Salerina
What? Why the "Sanzo, this is so not fair?"

Good one!
1/12/2014 c1 Shidou
LOL to the last three lines...
At first i was so sad: "what?! Sanzo was dead?! I totally didn't see that coming from the description!"
but it turned out to be not as bad...
Wait...so Goku is now something like 40s to 50s? and Sanzo is 15! LOL how's that gonna work
but again...Goku is a youkai...his age is probably diff from human XD
1/4/2014 c1 Shadow Lily Potter
Not fair at all…poor Goku XD
It feels sort of sad, but in a good way (not sure how to explain it. nostalgic?)
This really sounds like it's going to be investing. Goku as Sanzo…now this I've got to see!