for She's The One

6/27/2020 c1 H-Nala
sweet regret.
10/14/2014 c1 1rjifblue
Please do a follow up on this one! I want to experience Shou's suffering more! (For the mean time I hate him, that's why I want him to suffer so that I'll pity him and maybe, just maybe I won't be annoyed with him anymore )
9/26/2014 c1 5The Patchwork Rabbit
I really liked this one shot. It touched my heart. I like empty the lines with only the dot. I felt it had symbolism. It was the emptiness and regret in Sho's heart. Almost like a poem. so bittersweet.
5/21/2014 c1 105claraowl
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
2/9/2014 c1 2crimsontears82684
Nice, sappy drabble. Kind of intense as well.
1/13/2014 c1 27zeynel
yeah! I love it!

I'm only in the ShoKyoko ship when he is losing her (he doesn't deserve her... ad she deserves better!) and your ficlet was great!
12/31/2013 c1 32Danger All Around
Did I imagine this,
Or was Fuwa-Baka realising this,
On Kyoko's wedding day!?
12/29/2013 c1 24Era Dubois
Interesting, thank you for taking your time to write this. It may be short but I have been feeling, well, kinda bad for Sho. Come on guys, we may want Kyoko/Ren to work out, but this guy's a character too man, he has feelings. He can't just be there as a foil to Ren's happiness with Kyoko or a drive for revenge. Maybe, I am thinking to much into this story. It was a good read.

Era Dubois
12/28/2013 c1 to lazyto signin
it was wonderful at first i was like what oh no you did not not is this ren talking so he did not end up with Kyoko and then i remember these life saver words "pride and childish " then it hit me sho i was like a duh.. anyway i loved it wonderful kind of feel bad for sho (yeah right ) team Ren for-ev-er