FanFiction.Net
for Mommy's little Bionic

4/28/2016 c2 50Stardust16
Well, this is a nice story you have here, but there are so,s bits thst make me confused. Mainly the first chapter and how it continues with this one. For example, Donald said they were going on a mission, right? Well...did you just skip over that part? Becuase I think that definitely make a great plot line for this story.

And if Bree was disinterested in her toy, why couldn't Donald blow that one up instead? Also, what did Chase mean by "I don't think Leo is"? I think your missing a word or two there. I understand this story is from 3 years ago and I'm sorry to come off as picky, annoying or rude, but I'm just giving some constructive criticsm...of some details that really aren't important to the story (XD).

Overall though, this is a very good story and it has lots of potential. I'd definitely love it and I hope you can update as soon as possible. Keep up the good work! :)
4/27/2016 c1 220Brentinator
Hey I gotta question, if you aren't gonna update this, can I adopt it?
Susz.
11/18/2015 c1 Smiley101
So sweet! Nice work on this one
11/28/2014 c2 LabRatsLover8917
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
8/9/2014 c2 8AnythingReally1
Please update! I really love this!
8/1/2014 c2 OkamiShelli
Cute! Wait... Chapter two... Meet the Robinsons reference? XD

Don't make fun of my question, it's valid! Besides, they both have headphones and are used the exact same way! :D
5/31/2014 c2 please ff.net delete account
Really love reading about their relationship. They rarely interact in the series that you're always curious about what goes behind the scenes with them. Now that you mentioned about Tasha and Donald's wedding, it feels sad when you realised that the three of them wasn't there to see it. Lovely chap!
4/28/2014 c2 Sofia
Hate it. Mark that choice off. Like it. Mark that one off too. Love it and wants more ASAP check and circle that choice!

I really want to see what happens

Update soon - Sofia
4/24/2014 c2 3188Keys
Very sweet. :)
4/19/2014 c2 25Soulstealer8
Cute, but very unoriginal. Excuse me for my bluntness but it's true.
Sincerely,
I loved it
4/17/2014 c2 46Abnegation Ravenclaw
This is soooo cute!
4/17/2014 c2 83LoveShipper
That is so cute how Tasha wants to be involved in Chase's interests
28 Page 1 2 Next »