for Haunted

1/12 c30 wack31
yay. so happy you are writing this again.
1/3 c30 Crazy Cat Lady9
HNY!
1/3 c29 Crazy Cat Lady9
Thanks for updating this, it's a great read.
12/29/2020 c30 Guest
So happy for the two chapter update! This story is great! Can’t wait to read more
12/30/2020 c30 4Rory Ace Huntzberger
Happy New Year! Also thank you for the chapters! I was really looking forward to reading more :)
12/29/2020 c30 Steffx621
I've been savoring these updates for the last couple of nights and I just had to thank you so very much for them! It's amazing how easy it is to jump right back into this universe -these characters are sooo fleshed out and even in all the angst, I'm always so very ready to learn what's happening next! Logan's loneliness breaks my heart, Gai, that copy-cat of Logan that feels so so much, breaks my heart so much too. Veronica, all of the conflicting emotions, my heart breaks and FEELS for her so darn much. Heck, I found myself feeling for Mathew, for FISH!, and even Louis -she makes my blood boil on occasion, but I also see where she comes from sometimes and you just gotta give it to the woman. Loooove me some Giv chiming in when needed, too!
I loved Fish taking one for the team and going surfing with Logan. Logan noting she reminds him of Lilly? Yea, that one hit some heart strings and then some!
Gai feeling all his feelings and snapping at Fish? UGH, broke my heart for the two of them, but it's all bits and pieces of his grief and I can't totally fault him for it :/
That way you write the ongoing cycle of grief for all of them is absolute perfection btw. So differently, but so real and in character for each of them and it gets to me so much! It's amazing they way you do that!

All in all, I am just so so glad you're still writing away at this world and these characters! I can't explain how happy it still makes me to see an update for this! Thank you so so much! x
12/29/2020 c30 cainc3
Not 1, but 2 chapter updates! I really needed this! Thank you!

Love Fish! She's one of my favorites and I like that you are having her interact with Logan now.

I love that things are slowly starting to come together with the case as well.

I really can't wait to see what happens next...
12/28/2020 c30 juliehtill
I’m beginning to dislike Gai.
12/28/2020 c29 juliehtill
I’m ready (past ready) for Gai to give Logan a break. Also craving some LoVe!
12/28/2020 c30 sonckad
Wow, what a wonderful surprise to not get just one, but two chapters. You do make us wait but it's always worth it :) Happy New Year :)
11/6/2020 c28 Guest
i cant wait for more updates! this story is so interesting.
11/1/2020 c28 wack31
I'm so excited that you are picking this up again.
6/9/2020 c27 Lacegdavis
Wow! Just love this story please keep us going ... I’m invested in these characters and want to know how the story ends!
3/30/2020 c1 izzyboardem
THIS... TOTALLY would have made a way better season 4! though they would have had to pretend the movie didn't happen! amazing story my absolute favourite!
3/8/2020 c27 Guest
I love this story. It's so we'll written
635 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »