for One Roar Too Far

10/4/2015 c1 thisplaceilove
That was freaking adorable! Oh my gosh, Discord would totally defend Fluttershy from Gilda!
8/16/2015 c1 51Saphirabrightscale
daaaawww so sweet!
6/20/2014 c1 35Sensara
_ This is so cute! Fluttercord, friendship or more, is awesome, and I really like how Discord handled Gilda. She had it coming!
5/4/2014 c1 Juliawolfy
SUCH AN ADORABLE ENDiNG... So cute :P
4/22/2014 c1 cb O chan
Just wanted to let you know that this is adorable!
1/30/2014 c1 MLPFanToTheCore
Beautifully written story, just wish it could have been longer. Nonetheless it was fantastic. /)
1/28/2014 c1 64Dixie Darlin
awwww I wish this happen for real on the show! Not that I like seeing Fluttershy get yelled at or cry, I just want to see him stick up for her like that! And Gilda deserves to be roared at XD
1/23/2014 c1 51AnimeToonz19
What a sweet story. :) That was awesome of Discord to stand up to Fluttershy. I give this an A.
Good job!
1/17/2014 c1 58Snowflake Archive
Man, Gilda will never learn! This was really sweet though. I thought Discord was going to use his magic to "politely" give Gilda a shower on the spot, like a little blast of water or a bubble bath cloud. I also find it surprising that nopony was willing to stand by Fluttershy before Discord did, but then again, no one tells ponies off better than the master of chaos!

*S. Snowflake
1/13/2014 c1 11sunshineg9
Awww! So sweet! I love it! I just like friendship power stories.
1/10/2014 c1 StarLilly Rose
So sweet! I have to admit, Discord can be somewhat tricky character to portray, you do a wonderful job with it. I agree that Discord and Q are some of my favorite characters. Anyway, Wonderful job!
1/8/2014 c1 63Freida Right
Bad days. Yuck. Fluttershy, of all ponies, should never have to have them. Good thing she has Dizzy to make it all better. :)
1/7/2014 c1 Discord Luver
Awww! This was perfect! Such a sweet little story and Gilda is sooo mean!
1/5/2014 c1 4Emmo13
Aww, yay! Discord is such an awesome friend. I'm glad that he was able to make Flutters' day better. :) Great writing!
1/2/2014 c1 14MaxwellsBook
I love your Fluttershy & Discord fics! They are adorable! Please write more of them!
19 Page 1 2 Next »