for Sorting (Disney Edition)

10/29/2018 c11 Christine-Danielle
I'm not shocked. I think Merida really fits there.

(I love the Big Four!)
5/18/2017 c5 guest
Belle would value wisdom! She is always reading books
4/14/2015 c23 12Kimberly Joan Amethyst
I've loved this so far. If it's not too much to ask, could you do some of the Lion King characters? I mean, I know that most of them are lions, but some of the lions are not good, and besides, some of the results could be interesting. I know that the Lion King characters are lions, but you could always pretend that they are human, can't you?
12/27/2014 c21 4ginnybella98
Hey! I find your idea pretty cool!
I want to know what is your website to find the wand? I try to find some quizzes but it's not the same...
12/22/2014 c4 Guest
All the redheads are getting into Gryffindor! Ironically one of the colors is red, or maybe they are Weasleys!
12/22/2014 c22 Guest
You should dol Hiro and Baymax from Big Hero 6,Wilbur from Meet the Robinsons and the Duke of Westleton.
11/5/2014 c3 Rose
There has got to be a Slytherin Disney Princess... they all can't be Hufflepuffs...
11/5/2014 c19 Cavillio
I'm finding this series so interesting! The biggest shock for me was Mulan being sorted into Slytherin but after thinking about it I can see some traits for her from that house. Can't wait for an update!
10/12/2014 c18 4Larxillyan Von Schweetz
Oh, you're back! I was thinking just how I regret didn't asking for at least one Wreck-It Ralph sorting when I saw you had updated, and so I saw this as a wonderful surprise... I said I would do the sortings and share the results but I hadn't time... Well, it's not a real surprise to say the truth, but for some reason I wasn't really expecting, but checking questions and answers, I see it would be exactly what I would have received too...
8/13/2014 c17 1superepicstarkette3000
Vanellope please.
7/29/2014 c4 5fangirlshippingness
Weren't we all weird kids? Anyway, Belle better be in Ravenclaw ith me!
6/30/2014 c17 Claire
Sweet! These are awesome and spot on. If you don't have too much of a queue, may I suggest characters from Atlantis- mainly because I just love Kida and Milo but hey :)
5/21/2014 c17 issy
wow! im glad someone took the time to do this :) i always have ariel as slytherin and mulan as gryffindor and that hasnt changed because of this tbh, but i was really unsure about having elsa and anna in hufflepuff and gryffindor respectively, because everyone else always seemed to have them as slytherin and hufflepuff/gryffindor respectively. but this has confirmed my gut feeling about the frozen sisters :) thanks!
plus, interesting result on meg! shes one of my fave disney characters. i had her down as slytherin but she could totes be a rebellious ravenclaw. its interesting how slytherin and gryffindor are easily the most similar houses, but there are a lot more slytherclaws than slytherdors. i guess ambition and intelligence go hand in hand though :L dromeda tonks is one of my favourite hp characters and although i definitely see her in slytherin, in many ways i see her as fitting ravenclaw better. whatevs.
thanks again :D
5/5/2014 c14 blurp
Wait, his name is Thomas? O.o
5/3/2014 c17 1Doctor-Rapunzel-Charming
This is so cool! I agree with a lot of the sortings (mainly Elsa's because a lot of her fans that I know put her in Gryffindor because she's "brave". Do you take requests? Because I would like to see Prince Naveen, Eugene Fitzherbert, or Kristofd.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »