for Sorting (Disney Edition)

4/14/2014 c17 Cara
Yep, I can't really see Tinkerbell in any house but Slytherin (I'm basing her personality off of the Disney Peter Pan movies and the book, haven't seen the Fairies series so I'm not sure who those other characters are). She does have a ruthless streak.
4/14/2014 c17 4Larxillyan Von Schweetz
Slytherin?! Well, thinking now, I think it's right. I just feel more like having Vidia on Slytherin and I really can't see the two at the same house... I don't know what to think here... But I really think it can be right and I think it Peri would get one of the two, Slytherin or Gryffindor too...
4/10/2014 c16 Cara
This is so much fun! I think Meg would be Slytherin personally. Some other characters whose results I'd be interested in seeing are Wendy Darling, Flynn Rider, and Anya (from Anastasia, though I know she's not technically Disney, but there were a lot of former disney animators working on that movie).
4/9/2014 c16 Larxillyan Von Schweetz
If I would just guess, I would say Slytherin, but I think it's right and Ravenclaw also fits her, but I still can't see it as a first choice...
4/7/2014 c15 Books.Musicals
This is cool
3/18/2014 c15 Egirl10
Love it good job
2/7/2014 c15 1AnUnusedDoctorWhoPenname
Many of the Gryffindor/Slytherin characters could easily get either Gryffindor or Slytherin. What some people need realise is that while, yes, a fair chunk of Slytherins went to the evil side, they aren't the house of 'Evil Kids'! What's so evil about having ambition and knowing what you want to do with your life? Yes, it has it's faults, but every house's traits do. That's why you can't just be in one House - not just narrowed down to smart, kind, brave and ambitious.

Bligh. Sorry for rambling. You should totally do Pocahontas XD
1/31/2014 c15 4Larxillyan Von Schweetz
Mulan was one girl I never really decided where to put her, but I think it makes sense, besides everyone would think Gryffindor, I don't know why they can normally see Slytherin by it's bad side...
1/24/2014 c8 Man
Lol, do more!
1/24/2014 c8 Mack006
So Elsa got to Hufflepuff eh? You and I both seem to agree, she is not that intelligent, not that brave (she ran off!) but not evil like slytherin. She is however kind hearted, easily frightened and cares for others. Obviously a Hufflepuff.
1/8/2014 c13 Larxillyan Von Schweetz
I also even asked myself if he would be in Slytherin, but after a little thinking about it I decided he was more like Gryffindor
1/7/2014 c11 Larxillyan Von Schweetz
Shocked? Sure I'm not, in fact, from all the princess she wasone ofthe most easy to guess out. Rapunzel getting a 3/3, it's really a surprise. I evn thought she had a little of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff too. Oh, and Hiccup getting Ravenclaw? It was really a shock, I evn thought he wasmore like Gryffindor or Hufflepuff
So, what about this Big Four? Who are them?
Anyway, thank you! Three more characters done... Still a lot to go... So, if you work under requests,if you know Meet the Robinsons, could do Wilbur and Lewis for me?
1/3/2014 c7 Elsa Hoddotter
You should do Anna and Elsa.
1/4/2014 c8 Larxillyan Von Schweetz
She was one of the characters I had no idea where to put in, but I think it really makes sense. It's certainly the house she'll be getting in The Seven Sages series. Thank you for this little help!
1/2/2014 c7 25Celestia Ruby Calhoun
Well, it's a surprise he got totally Gryffindor, as you said he has Slytherin traces too, it's strange, since as you too said, Gryffindor and Slytherin are opposites, but I noticed this with a few characters, two different sides in the same person, but even has a dominant one, and I think it's depending of te questions the character get.
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »