for Bullets To Bottles

7/13/2014 c8 HGRHfan35
I like how you ended this. And I am glad that Juice did have a final moment in yhe form of his last will & testament.
Thank you so much for putting this brain child of yours to paper. I think it was overal a good story though not main-stream popular. Some sem to prefere 13 in a dozen stories where they insert themselves in the form of an OC into a So 's arms & simply rattle off every episode again instead of being more original and show introspect. Hehee. Though they can be enertaining at times! No disrespect meant to those writers.
Again, thank you!
6/15/2014 c7 HGRHfan35
Wow O_O
So that's it? The end of the line for Juice...
I knew he could not make it and that the Sons are relentless in their pursuit but still...all we hear is that Juice killed Gemma & Unser...why Juice, why didn't you say out loud that Gemma killed her own Son's Old Lady by stabbing her with a meat fork in the neck while simultanious drowning her in dish water! Damn it Juice! It could not have saved you but maybe...maybe some mercy/remorse would have been felt. Gemma was a great old Lady but she let Clay willingly kill JT. She set up Clay to be killed by Ope (4.12) & Jax ultimately did though omitted telling him her own role in his father's death & she killed Tara.
Does not make Juice's actions right but still...
6/1/2014 c6 44TellatrixForever
Loved the chapter and I can't wait to see what's next.
6/1/2014 c6 HGRHfan35
Oh Juice, Hun, Sons will not understand what you did :( He has lost respect. Was Snake Doctor going for the kill? Or just a smack down.

Again, Nero has followed and he attacked with his Posse. Does SAMCRO know about Nero tailing/chasing them? Geezh...what a mess.

Main question remains: Can Juice be saved and stay safe?

I wish more would review :-/
You deserve it so.
5/17/2014 c5 HGRHfan35
So many layers to this story.
***"I have committed terrible acts against those I stood by and for those I have fought for. My fear drove me to do things I have to carry with me the rest of my life."

"What sort of actions could plague you so terribly?"

"I stole, killed and bore false witness. I may have done something recently and I'm unsure why I did it." Juice wept as the mystery man in the other booth heard the cries.

"You have the voice of a man on the run. What are you running from? Or what is it you are running to?"

Taking a breath to calm himself, Juice replied, "A friend of mine, he took a chance on me. He is trying to save me. I don't know if I'm worth saving."

"All of us have sinned and fallen short of God's glory. Thus no man standing before him is holy. Do you truly seek forgiveness?"

"Yes."

"Trust in those who are truly your friends, say 10 Hail Marys, 5 Our Fathers and keep the love of God in your heart. Perhaps that will help to keep your fear at bay. Go in peace and may the Lord be with you."

Signing the cross, Juice exited the booth and was met instantly by Mercy, who wiped the tears from his eyes and hugged him. Once he got himself together, they both walked out together.

The light over the confessional booth went out.

Nero Padilla sat in the confessional, gripping the Colt Python revolver in his hand. Having heard every word Juice said, it took every bit of control to keep from blasting him in half right through the panel of the confessional booth.*** So why didn't he. Because it's Church?

They are closing in. Can Juice make it? Find redemption?

Sorry for the late review. RL & full time job are kicking my ass :-/
4/20/2014 c4 HGRHfan35
The hunt is on...Big time.
Have a good Easter.
1/28/2014 c3 HGRHfan35
Short but nice introduction.
Though I have to say it read like an advertizement for A liquor company. Rum flew by left & right!
1/28/2014 c3 TellatrixForever
Good job. I wonder what will happen next.
1/15/2014 c2 128lederra
It's a good story and we do need more Juice stories on this site. It will be interesting to see where you take it.
1/9/2014 c2 HGRHfan35
I hope he gets saved...he made many mistakes but most of them did. Juice was never cut out to be a 'man of mayhem' Clay gave him that patch to secure his allegiance to him and Jax than used Juice to 'pay off' his debt. Jax is/was just like Clay. Did Juice lose control? Yes, he did. Is he a cold hearted killer? Not in my book. Is there redemption for him. . . am not sure.

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.
12/31/2013 c1 HGRHfan35
Good Start...
Gonna give it a go :)
12/29/2013 c1 44TellatrixForever
Not bad. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it.