for The Surprises of Captain Kirk

10/1/2020 c6 10royalpinkdogs
oh my. oh my goodness. how ineffably wonderful. thank you!
9/28/2020 c13 7Saavikam69
great chapter. also what i said about NIBLING. after i posted it i re read it again and realized i misread the sentence. sorry. keep the stories coming.
9/28/2020 c14 Saavikam69
still reading, but i understand that nibling is a gender-neutral term for nephew and niece. sibling is a gender neutral term for brother and sister.
7/23/2020 c14 7Minecraft Guardiansaiyan
MORE!

Anyway later chapters can have some stuck-up captains or dignitaries coming on the ship BUT they are surprised that a medical officer is also on the bridge...and people actually LISTEN to him?

Spock as a bonus talks about how even though the chief medical officer doesn't have to be on the bridge its PERFECTLY LOGICAL that they should be? At least for a while...

I just want the Enterprises way of doing things to surprise someone...and some friendship in there of course...
5/13/2020 c1 5SunhatLlama
I like these a lot!
4/7/2020 c1 vulcan
are you going to tell all about captain kirk like he's in love with mr spock
8/19/2019 c13 2nessa11997
omg I love it, I love the moment and how they interact and the moment of Fanboy and in general from beginning to end. Thank you for writing
8/9/2019 c13 KaitouStarlight
I love the Kirks, especially Jim and Sam! I hope you'll post the second part soon!
3/2/2019 c12 25Jasmine-N-Leaves
LOVED THIS. PLEASE update soon!
1/19/2018 c12 Guest
I'm pretty sure that your last line actually should be in a book somewhere 'cause it's too darn poetic not to be. I loved these small snippets, and they actually are really amazing to think about because they not only flesh out Kirk's character, but everyone else's too. And yes, that does include the Enterprise.
9/3/2017 c12 ILostMyPenInMyHair
"Eyes the color of a starship's heart" is probably the most magnificent line in all of Star Trek fanfic that I've ever read!
8/27/2017 c1 17HopefulHelpful
technically, he was born in space... lol
4/11/2017 c12 Guest
AWeSOME. I love that last line!
4/9/2017 c12 7Minecraft Guardiansaiyan
Thanks for updating! Love the feels...maybe an Old Mccoy can visit Old Spock a little...
4/8/2017 c12 55wild-springflower
I super loved this chapter! It was so good. Seeing Jim interact with Spock Prime is always fun, he's such an adorable little puppy! Maybe the best part is you know Spock Prime enjoys it just as much as Jim does! ALL the comments about his eyes, wonderful! It actually reminded me of a song called Stars in Your Eyes by D at Sea, I'd recommend checking it out, I think it fits this fandom really well! :D Is there going to me more? I hope there's going to be more!
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »